filmnerdjamie

Monday #s (12/16) DOS 6.2

Shay doesn't actually movies the same movies that many times over. He knows it's funny so he's keeping up the running joke.  ;)

shay does none of the stuff shay claims to do, but play along

And AMERICAN HUSTLE yesterday, Jack.

Are these like copies of the movies youre getting from insiders the same way awards voters get them early so they can watch at home and vote? Is that what a "slider" is? And its almost 2014, they aint got digital download yet? Lol

Are these like copies of the movies youre getting from insiders the same way awards voters get them early so they can watch at home and vote? Is that what a "slider" is? And its almost 2014, they aint got digital download yet? Lol

I don't know what "sliders" are except for mini-burgers. :lol: I get screeners from the various studios and their awards campaign people because I'm a member of a couple of guilds. They usually come in minimalist "For Your Consideration" cases.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In terms of digital downloads -- man, I'd love it if they did that, but think about it. They want to make sure all the old geezers in the Academy can watch their movie without any problems. You want to risk giving them a secure streaming link and hope they figure it out? :lol:

• Like 7

I don't know what "sliders" are except for mini-burgers. :lol: I get screeners from the various studios and their awards campaign people because I'm a member of a couple of guilds. They usually come in minimalist "For Your Consideration" cases.

Posted Image

In terms of digital downloads -- man, I'd love it if they did that, but think about it. They want to make sure all the old geezers in the Academy can watch their movie without any problems. You want to risk giving them a secure streaming link and hope they figure it out? :lol:

Screeners my b haha. And, youre right, maybe in 2024. Well, like Jack said they could atleast do Bluray haha. Thats so cool though, do you have to return them? Or do they let you keep them as a perk of being a member of the guilds?

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  9m 
AMERICAN HUSTLE: $109,294 Monday / $849,749 Domestic Total / 6 Locations / $18,216 Location Avg. #AmericanHustle

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  10m 
FROZEN: $1.59M Monday / $166.37M Domestic Total / 3,716 Locations / $430 Location Avg. #Frozen

• Like 1

Screeners my b haha. And, youre right, maybe in 2024. Well, like Jack said they could atleast do Bluray haha. Thats so cool though, do you have to return them? Or do they let you keep them as a perk of being a member of the guilds?

I can keep 'em but technically we're supposed to destroy them after the awards season.

• Like 1