baumer

Thurs #s AM2 5.1, DOS 5.0/Don't act like you're not impressed

Guys, it's not particularly appropriate to talk about this here. First of all, one poster doesn't remotely begin to stand for the entire board, and secondly, allow the report process time to work.

I am guessing that Spaghetti post ended up in there by mistake.  :lol:

Obviously there is some stuff I Made up, but I have clearly stated I am against masturbation, and he obviously doesn't agree with my opinion.

Let's put it to rest before Mr. Tele turns into this raging green monster.  :P

Lol. Actually everyone is trying to say the DOS will see same increase as AUJ. Just gonna point out that this weekend is further from Christmas than last year. I'll use 2002. Films increased by 50 to 150% in 2002 on the Friday. Under 90% typically saw a loss of theaters. While I don't 150%, a 90 or 100% isn't out of the question. By comparison when AUJ jumped 52% the market bump was between 30 and 90%.

One of the first gut splitting hilarious scenes I had ever seen as a kid was when the angel and devil had a power struggle on the guy in Animal House. When the devil urged him to "fuck her...suck her tits.." it was too much for my 12 year old ears to hear. I thought i was going to choke from laughing so hard. The principal sketch artist discussion in Porkys was the same.

Edited by Christmas baumer
  • Like 1

Guys, it's not particularly appropriate to talk about this here. First of all, one poster doesn't remotely begin to stand for the entire board, and secondly, allow the report process time to work.

My apologies, Telemachos. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on.