filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

AA did bring up the only valid complaint I've seen. He says he DVR's the games and doesn't like to read the results in this thread before he has had a chance to watch the recorded games. Valid complaint for sure.

A simple way to get around that complaint would be to say "That was a great play" and then put the score in spoiler tags.

Frankly, I don't see any difference between threads being derailed for NFL games or JLaw gifs or the random DC/Marvel fights that happen here daily.

If AA does not DVR the Football World Cup next summer will it be okay to discuss the matches in the daily numbers threads since most people will be viewing that thread anyway? 

Just got the scripts for Gravity, 42, Spring Breakers, 12 Years, Fruitvale Station, Mud, DM2, MU, Before Midnight, Spectacular Now, Wolf Of WS, Frozen, and Rush, and im trying to get AH and Capn Phil. I got a lot of readin to do over the break. In order to write, you gotta be able to read.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 4

AA did bring up the only valid complaint I've seen. He says he DVR's the games and doesn't like to read the results in this thread before he has had a chance to watch the recorded games. Valid complaint for sure.

I saw that but I didn't know there was an official decision made. The last I saw WB saying they would take it under consideration and make a decision. Didn't see the decision.