Godzilla

How to Train Your Dragon 2 OS (418 mil OS!!!)

dragons 1 did 22.6 in France in 10 weeks.... Dragons 2 did 15M in 3 weeks .... Where is the problems 7 weeks are missing for the final numbers of France.

Ah that was because it did $2M last weekend and using 3-40% drop rate... But then again I totally forgot to add weekdays numbers! How silly am I. So it could be well over Dragon 1 in dollars too! Why box office mojo doesn't update internaional numbers anyway! :P (I just added 2 weekend numbers $5M-ish and $2M to BOM'S latest total $8.2M which was from 2 weeks ago.) So, I guess it's somewhere at $20M-$25M range by now and ends between $30M-$35M.

and the animation movie stayed really long in general in theater in France, i think rio 2 was released in April and for example it's still playing at my big mulltiplex... I pretty sure dragons 2 will still be in theater in france during september as well.

What is the average ticket price in France?

This i a complicated question. Because nobody is paying the same. I guess around 10 euros, if i have to pick an average price.

But under 14 years old, it's 4 euros this year for example.

You also have unlimited pass, you pay around 22 euros per month, you can go at the theater to see a movie whenever you want , how many times you want . Totally unlimited

some theater make you pay the 3D 3 euros + the price ticket. The imax is 5 euros + the price ticket, 4DBOX 6 euros + price tickets.

Other will ask you, only 1 euro more for a 3D movie.

Some will do lesser price if you go in the morning, higher price if you go the evening... It's the jungle

Deadline updated intl weekend numbers

How To Train Your Dragon 2 spread its wings for a further $14.6M from 7,494 screens in 66 markets. The international cume is now $226.4M. Big holdovers included the UK with $3.21M on 1,400 screens for a 27% drop and a $21.89M cume, and France which took $2.25M on 768 screens for a local cume of $18.18M. Toothless and the gang head to the important German market next week.

• Like 1