Olive

Monday(12-23) numbers: Hobbit:DOS $7.82M, Frozen 7.24m, CF 2.28m

Frozen could be #1 on Thursday. Children films drop on Christmas Day(40 -50%. Frozen could be about 10-20%) and while other movies show a 20%ish bump, these increase by about 100%.

Ahem...unless we are underestimating 47 Ronin  :ph34r:

I know alot of people here who open them in the morning.

In my 39,5 years of living its the first i hear of this in Denmark. Im pretty sure that 99% of the danish people are exchanging gifts on the 24th

300 is locked for Frozen.Saw Mr. Banks today. Good movie. Got me choked up at the end. Tom Hanks might be the greatest living actor. Hes just flat out brilliant.

• Like 17

300 is locked for Frozen.Saw Mr. Banks today. Good movie. Got me choked up at the end. Tom Hanks might be the greatest living actor. Hes just flat out brilliant.

I was bitchslapped yesterday when i used the L word for Frozen. Agree 100000% on TH
  • Like 1

It won't be #1 on Wednesday

Children movies show a great hold on Monday but have a bad Christmas day.

See Santa Clause 2(#8) and Treasure Planet(#12) in 2002

http://boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2002-12-23&track=santaclause2.htm&p=.htm

Also Rise of the Guardians(#12) and Wreck It Ralph(#16) last year

http://boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2012-12-25&track=guardians.htm&p=.htm

Frozen is more then a children's movie.  It won't be #1 but will do better then those.

• Like 2

Tom Hanks is great and I thought he did great in the movie. Emma Thompson too. However, I thought the best acting in the films was by Colin Farrell.

• Like 2