fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

Breaking Bad, Orange Is The New Black, Game of Thrones, The Americans, Mad Men, Top of the Lake, Broadchurch > any movie this year.

Add in The Good Wife and Hannibal and House of Cards and we're getting somewhere. Edited by 4815162342

Breaking Bad, Orange Is The New Black, Game of Thrones, The Americans, Mad Men, Top of the Lake, Broadchurch > any movie this year.

Add in Buckwild, Lucky 7, Naked and Afraid, and Sharknado and 2013 cinema has no chance. Edited by Jandrew

Halfway through WOLF the fucking alarm goes off and they have to evacuate the entire Galleria. Some fire broke out somewhere. I'll have to see ifMrs Tele and I can find the time this weekend to go see it again.

Wow, that sucks.

• Like 1

Halfway through WOLF the fucking alarm goes off and they have to evacuate the entire Galleria. Some fire broke out somewhere. I'll have to see ifMrs Tele and I can find the time this weekend to go see it again.

Wow!

I'm sorry that happened.

Edited by Saintarcher

That sucks.

Aw man

Oh shit. That sucks! I'd be pissed as hell.

The only thing that sucked worse than getting interrupted was the movie itself. Scorcese is clearly over-the-hill and trying to regain past glory, but the result is a sad turd that screams and screams for bad effort and nothing more.

Poorly paced, badly acted, it's got to be my disappointment of the year. Or half a disappointment, I guess.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1