fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

The only thing that sucked worse than getting interrupted was the movie itself. Scorcese is clearly over-the-hill and trying to regain past glory, but the result is a sad turd that screams and screams for bad effort and nothing more.Poorly paced, badly acted, it's got to be my disappointment of the year. Or half a disappointment, I guess.

seriously?

The only thing that sucked worse than getting interrupted was the movie itself. Scorcese is clearly over-the-hill and trying to regain past glory, but the result is a sad turd that screams and screams for bad effort and nothing more.

Poorly paced, badly acted, it's got to be my disappointment of the year. Or half a disappointment, I guess.

NO. DAMMIT. YOU MUST HAVE THE SAME EXACT OPINION AS MYSELF OR I'LL BE UPSET. 

Halfway through WOLF the fucking alarm goes off and they have to evacuate the entire Galleria. Some fire broke out somewhere. I'll have to see ifMrs Tele and I can find the time this weekend to go see it again.

I'd be so pissed if that happened to me. Sorry Tele :(

The only thing that sucked worse than getting interrupted was the movie itself. Scorcese is clearly over-the-hill and trying to regain past glory, but the result is a sad turd that screams and screams for bad effort and nothing more.

Poorly paced, badly acted, it's got to be my disappointment of the year. Or half a disappointment, I guess.

Wait, what?

More shocking than this only 47 Ronin being on track to be the 3rd biggest OW of the year in Portugal, beating things like The Hobbit or The Hunger Games 2. It may not happen, but the mere fact that it might shocks me.

Edited by CJohn

The only thing that sucked worse than getting interrupted was the movie itself. Scorcese is clearly over-the-hill and trying to regain past glory, but the result is a sad turd that screams and screams for bad effort and nothing more.Poorly paced, badly acted, it's got to be my disappointment of the year. Or half a disappointment, I guess.

Oh damn Tele mad

uhh, I think you're joking since if I had to peg anyone for liking Wolf, I think it'd be you... lol

Well, did Mrs. Tele and Tele, Jr. like it?

Edited by Jandrew

<_<

U mad bro?

Edited by Saintarcher

My top 151- Frozen2- Pain and Gain3- Thor II4- Now you see me5- Iron Man III6- Oz7- FF68- Monsters U9- American Hustle10- Lone Ranger (Yes Really)11- Saving Mr Banks12- Gravity13- Bad Grandpa14- Wolf15- Anchorman II

• Like 5