kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

I haven't read your links, but the link I read earlier said that he wasn't in danger of dying.

The hospital just issued a statement 3 minutes ago. The news that he wasn't in danger was in the morning. Now we have news direct from the hospital.

The 44-year-old German "was suffering a serious brain trauma with coma on his arrival" the hospital in the south-east city of Grenoble said in a statement.

Schumacher's management confirmed his critical condition, reports said.

He was skiing off-piste with his son in the Alps when the accident occurred.

Schumacher was wearing a helmet when he fell and hit his head against a rock, Meribel resort director Christophe Gernignon-Lecomte said earlier.

Early reports had said his condition was not life-threatening.

Edited by grim22

I really hope he pulls through I keep watching french news channel for updates but not much you know our hospital policy is pretty tight lips. They don't want you to know you aint knowing squat ! At least he had his helmet on for what its worth , the weather has been awful in france for past days making skiing condition iffy !they even said he's lucky someone saw the accident or else who knows how long he would have waited for his kid to go get help etc , the fact he had a neck injury in a previous accident can't be helping if that area already suffered a trauma Really hoping he pulls through I love formula 1 and never missed a race of his in the heyday of him/ferrari and jean todt collaboration In any case its a good hospital they're use to dealing with such trauma so I'm sure they'll do their best

Giving you haters an opportunity here:I will bet with anyone that has a grudge in me that Apes 2 will gross more than 200 mil. If I win, you can't post for a month. Vice versa if you win.

It's very tempting. I don't see Apes 2 increasing much from the first at all. hmmmm.