kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

I think next time I go see Wolf and see someone get up to leave, I'm going to whip out my cock and start jerking off in front of them.

As long as you don't punch the person in the stomach.

Safety first.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

Reminds me how I watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with my parents (hahahaha, why?) and when the rape scene happened my mum stormed out and walked back in five minutes later to call me and my dad "fucking freaks" for continuing to watch it.

• Like 6

Reminds me how I watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with my parents (hahahaha, why?) and when the rape scene happened my mum stormed out and walked back in five minutes later to call me and my dad "fucking freaks" for continuing to watch it.

And what did she say about the *ahem*, other sodomy scene?

• Like 1

A quick look at Christmas Box office players abroad: 47 Ronin, now in 29 markets, grossed about $13.8M at 2,070 locations for a total international take of $22.3M. It has opened No. 1 in many territories (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon, Taiwan, UAE) and held in Singapore at No. 1 for its second weekend.

What the?

According to rentrak, Philomena has made a shit load of money internationally lol:

Philomena $4,829,000 $3,000,000 $1,829,000 $236,506,423 $220,000,000 $16,506,423 MUL 5 TWC