kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Yeah that was controversial ^^

I remember TSN losing to TKS was a surprise.

However in retrospect  outside of the internet it appears The King's Speech was the more liked film easily. 

One movie was well done but cold, TKS is cliche but very warm. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I remember the year it came out, I thought it was very good, but not quite great ... was in my top 20, but I wasn't one of the people enraged when it lost to Crash that year. 

... of course, my favorite movie that year was Munich.

Brofist. Munich was fantastic. That sex scene was a little weird tho.

• Like 2

Yeah that was controversial ^^

I remember TSN losing to TKS was a surprise.

However in retrospect  outside of the internet it appears The King's Speech was the more liked film easily. 

My parents who have probably gone to 10 movies in the last 20 years saw The Kings Speech ... and enjoyed it. ;)

I vastly prefer TSN though.

• Like 1

Lol I seem like ED praising a Nolan film.

However people can have their own opinion, but undoubtedly the audience choice between those two films for Soundtrack is easily Inception. 

It may be quite similar.

Hey Gladiator and Pirates sounded quite the same at times but were amazing soundtracks. 

Zimmer's Soundtracks I think are really popular among the masses as they are more grand and epic. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1