lilmac

Most Overrated Movies of 2014

Just for the future... Try no mentioning any of these things directly because this could lead to the forum getting shut down (even if just asking). Do that through PM's without mentioning names/movie names.

Just for the future... Try no mentioning any of these things directly because this could lead to the forum getting shut down (even if just asking). Do that through PM's without mentioning names/movie names.

Sorry, bud. Didn't mean to air your business out in the streets like that.

• Like 1

Sorry, bud. Didn't mean to air your business out in the streets like that.

Yeah, thanks. I'm worried enough DeeCee will go to the cops and betray me after my dealer punched him in the throat and drugged him...

Edited by ChD

Lego Movie.

Posted Image

Seconded :ph34r:

I had no interest in the movie, but got dragged to it by my little cousins. Decent/pretty good movie to me, but it doesn't really grab and wow me.

• Like 1

This years top: The LEGO MovieDon't get me wrong, its a great movie but 96% on RT, the amount of A+ rating since seen for this and that its gross is bigger than films such as walle are just some of the reasons why this is overrated