LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

I tried to go see Frozen with my little sister today and it was sold out :(  There was a huge lineup for it and a bunch of people were turned away.

Amazing.  

I saw it this morning since I had it off and we only had about 50 people in the very large theater.  A lot of families were rolling in around 12 however.

And... I was not the only solitary older man at the showing... at least one other and maybe 2.

The Frozen soundtrack jumped to #1 on iTunes this morning, and all versions of Idina's "Let It Go" combine to a #10 position on the singles chart.

That's just because there are no other kids songs or family music on iTunes as competition, duh. Edited by FTF
  • Like 14

At this point, I don't think you can say anything about DOS in terms of good drops or bad drops.  They are just drops.  It'll get to 265-275.  It should be at 240-250 by MLK weekend.  I don't get anyone saying that if it drops more or less than AUJ or TTT it means anything at this point.  It's not going to hit 300 and it won't miss 260.  And that's where 99% of us had it grossing.

BUT THE CLUB

Merry New Year everyone. Hopefully next New Year's Eve I'll be drinking and having sex. Maybe thats my resolution for 2014.

Are you old enough to drink? What's the legal age in Finland. Now the sex you should have gotten some by now, lol.

Would it be possible to get more showings of CF with these openers underperforming?

Definitely, Ronin and Grudge could see their screens given out to holdovers. CF could take the evening shows. Bieber's losing them for sure.
  • Like 3