LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

Very close to being stone cold like Ivan Drago.If TDKR dies, it dies.

LOL

I was checking theaters in NYC and couldn't figure out why some stopped showing movies in the afternoon. LOL I'm such a dunce.

One more hour to go ... Frodo and sam are on the volcano flank"I can carry you" swelling music ensues aww!Aragorn just whacked off sauron's mouth head ,black gate opens shit is going down aragorn elessar has pissed off sauron "for frodo" Yep I need 5 more minutes guys , oh crap gollum forgot about him ok make that 10mn we have to fight one or two more rounds again Damn gimli and legolas aren't even keeping score anymore "The eagles are coming " bye bye nazgulsAh here we are the reenactment of isuldur's stupidity with frodo and sam replacing elrond and isuldur places. Pfff

• Like 2

سنة جديدة سعيدة

新年好

Bonne année

Glückliches neues Jahr

नया साल मुबारक हो

Buon anno

謹賀新年

새해 복 많이 받으세요

Feliz Ano Novo

С Новым годом

Feliz Año Nuevo

Manigong Bagong Taon

Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 6

One more hour to go ...Frodo and sam are on the volcano flank"I can carry you" swelling music ensues aww!Aragorn just whacked off sauron's mouth head ,black gate opens shit is going down aragorn elessar has pissed off sauron "for frodo"Yep I need 5 more minutes guys , oh crap gollum forgot about him ok make that 10mn we have to fight one or two more rounds againDamn gimli and legolas aren't even keeping score anymore"The eagles are coming " bye bye nazgulsAh here we are the reenactment of isuldur's stupidity with frodo and sam replacing elrond and isuldur places. Pfff

Amazing movie.

سنة جديدة سعيدة

新年好

Bonne année

Glückliches neues Jahr

नया साल मुबारक हो

Buon anno

謹賀新年

새해 복 많이 받으세요

Feliz Ano Novo

С Новым годом

Feliz Año Nuevo

Manigong Bagong Taon

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Years to you too, Kayu!

• Like 1

You know I kinda always cheer for gollum when he bites frodo finger off and gets his precious back It had been his for so long and well after all that journey frodo falters at the last second so indeed its a good thing bilbo didn't kill him back in the hobbit right? Sam to frodo let's get the hell out of dodge place is about to blow up on usBye bye sauron and one doozy ring to rule them allFor frodo woohoo/ volcano BOOM / frodo NoOOooOo boohoohoo aww hellFrodo "its done!" Yeah no thanks to you ok ok you did get the ring to mount doom I guess

• Like 1

And now ladies and gents starts the beginning of the endless false alerts to end of movieHalfway through my 13 viewings of this in theatre this became my fav part watching unsuspecting crowd get up 2 or 3 times out of their seats thinking it was over lolPs: and legolas looking uber gorgeous in his elvish prince attire Wedding of the century elessar and arwen undomiel , and yes eowyn look at her good and don't feel bad anymore you could never compare to her beauty and stature!