druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I'm afraid to even check out MOS review thread. I don't wanna know what people nitpicked about. Is it all geeky canon stuff?

40 pages about the extent of the loss of life. 10 pages on tornadoes and dogs.

• Like 6

You planning on seeing The Wolf of Wall Street?

Yes of course, I've already seen it. I don't define movies like TWOWS as "blockbuster". Actually, blockbuster to me more or less only means big, fantastical, stupid action movies. So THG franchise doesn't count either. Mainly just the supaheroes, Hobbits, etc.

• Like 1

Man of Steel wasn't even good enough to warrant canon nitpicking. It was shockingly bad for me. 

I'm glad Nolan kept his beautiful godlike hands as far away from the project as he physically could while still making money off of it.

• Like 2

I really don't understand why people were so letdown by MOS given you know exactly what you're getting with a Snyder film if you've ever seen one. And it wasn't like that was the first time the trailers made one of his movies look way better than it was either.

Thank you sir.What, no civilians died in The Avengers?

I'm sure some did. But The Avengers actually stopped to save some lives and limit the damage and casualties. You know, they were actually being heroic. The term super hero has become less hero, while focusing more on the super part.
  • Like 1