druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I have never seen The Grey. :ph34r:

Me neither. I feel like I have seen a lot of movies that sound similar to The Grey. Sanctum was about being trapped and I believe it both came out the same year as The Grey. The being stranded concept sounds similar to Alive and Flight of the Phoenix. Maybe I will see The Grey one day and maybe I won't, but it sounds somewhat similar to films that I have seen.

• Like 1

Me neither. I feel like I have seen a lot of movies that sound similar to The Grey. Sanctum was about being trapped and I believe it both came out the same year as The Grey. The being stranded concept sounds similar to Alive and Flight of the Phoenix. Maybe I will see The Grey one day and maybe I won't, but it sounds somewhat similar to films that I have seen.

I thought The Grey was gonna be exactly that(generic survival + wolf punching movie) until I saw it.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

The Grey was a huge surprise. One person in my show fainted during the plane crash. No joke, they had to stop the movie to assist her.

Edited by CJohn

This weekend, my local 16-plex is putting August: Osage County on a screen twice as large as that of Lone Survivor. Mkay.

Idiots.

• Like 2