Punishment

Weekend Actuals 1/3-1/5

Is Frozen more like a pixar film that older people would like more ?

Or is not more of a film that everyone can enjoy? 

I still remember my disastrous trip to watch TS3 in theaters, I loved it my younger cousins did not get the jokes. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Good to see Wolf as the number one film in Toronto.  And come on Calgary, time to move on.  DOS is finished, nothing to see here.

Monday should see a big dive at the box office as things get back to normal. 

In repsonse people will make crazy perdicts like TH will miss 250 million and Frozen 350 million. 

It's going to be -40 here in London tomorrow (it's already -36).  What's it supposed to be like in the GTA tomorrow?

• Like 1

Uh my post earler was SARCASTIC HENCE THE :) im not even married im....... alone......and depressed.... :(

I'm no longer married, alone, living in my brother's basement, AND FUCKING LOVING IT!  :)

It's going to be -40 here in London tomorrow (it's already -36).  What's it supposed to be like in the GTA tomorrow?

In my area it will be -24 actual and -40 with windchill.

I think the windchill is higher due to the wind. 

• Like 1

HAHA Michael Bay is so full of shit, just like his movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tqRyzTvNKE#t=61

C'mon, give the man a break. It doesn't matter if you're a big movie director or not, I can't imagine speaking to a huge crowd of people and trying to convincingly sell tech to them (probably tech enthusiasts no less) is not an easy thing if you aren't an actual public speaker. Add in the fact that his teleprompter goofed up and choking like that seems pretty justified.

I give him credit for at least trying to wing it.

• Like 2