Punishment

Weekend Actuals 1/3-1/5

damn that hobbit number....

Looks like a finish between 260-265M for DoS. It kept pace with AUJs drops and increases but never improved on them. I guess a lot of viewers just decided to skip the middle installment. Wonder if the audience will be back for TABA.

Today and tomorrows numbers might be really soft. The temp is going to drop to -40 here in southern ontario and parts of north eastern US are going down to - 50. Thats like Winnipeg cold. Lololo

Top theatres engagement  wkend 3-5/11-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY   (WOWS)2-Regal Union Square 14, New York City NY (WOWS)3-AMC Orange 30, Orange CA                       (PA)4-Regal south Gate 20, South Gate CA   (PA)5-Regal E-walk 13, New York City NY (PA)6-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA (PA)7-AMC Century City 15, Century City Ca (WOWS)8-AMC Kips Bay 15, New York City NY (WOWS)9-CPLX Scotiabank Chinook 16, Calgary AB (DOS)10-AMC Gulf Pointe 30 , Houston TX   (PA)11-El Capitan, Los Angeles CA   (FRZ)12-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto, Toronto CA   (WOWS)13-Regal La Live stadium 14, Los Angeles CA (PA)14-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY   (WOWS)15-Pac Arclight Hollywood, Los Angeles CA   (WOWS)    16-Pac Arclight Hollywood, Los Angeles CA   (LS)17-Pac Arclight Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks CA (WOWS)18-AMC downtown Disney 24, Orlando FL (FRZ)19-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY   (AH)20-AMC del Amo 18, Torrance CA   (PA)

• Like 2

Anyone saw Michael Bay's meltdown after his teleprompter failed at Samsung CES ? That was really painful to watch. I have to occasionally deliver presentations as part of my job and it is tough if you are not a natural public speaker. I have had tech malfunctions before (mostly to do with slides and computer not co-operating) and it isn't pretty but you gotta soldier on. You can't just quit like this.

Edit - It is after 56 m 30 seconds mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztsmusDQ9jU&t=56m30s

Edited by TLK
  • Like 1

Anyone saw Michael Bay's meltdown after his teleprompter failed at Samsung CES ? That was really painful to watch. I have to occasionally deliver presentations as part of my job and it is tough if you are not a natural public speaker. I have had tech malfunctions before (mostly to do with slides and computer not co-operating) and it isn't pretty but you gotta soldier on. You can't just quit like this.

Edit - It is after 56 m 30 seconds mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztsmusDQ9jU&t=56m30s

Ay ay ay.

He shoulda blown up one of those teevees. That's more in his comfort zone.

Top theatres engagement  wkend 3-5/11-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY   (WOWS)2-Regal Union Square 14, New York City NY (WOWS)3-AMC Orange 30, Orange CA                       (PA)4-Regal south Gate 20, South Gate CA   (PA)5-Regal E-walk 13, New York City NY (PA)6-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA (PA)7-AMC Century City 15, Century City Ca (WOWS)8-AMC Kips Bay 15, New York City NY (WOWS)9-CPLX Scotiabank Chinook 16, Calgary AB (DOS)10-AMC Gulf Pointe 30 , Houston TX   (PA)11-El Capitan, Los Angeles CA   (FRZ)12-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto, Toronto CA   (WOWS)13-Regal La Live stadium 14, Los Angeles CA (PA)14-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY   (WOWS)15-Pac Arclight Hollywood, Los Angeles CA   (WOWS)    16-Pac Arclight Hollywood, Los Angeles CA   (LS)17-Pac Arclight Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks CA (WOWS)18-AMC downtown Disney 24, Orlando FL (FRZ)19-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY   (AH)20-AMC del Amo 18, Torrance CA   (PA)

What is LS?

And the 2 Disney theaters must be making a killing since Frozen is #1 for the weekend.

Oh my...

all these drops were expected as soon as we saw last night how bad the weather became

There's also the fact that Tele doesn't want to see it, which means nobody wants to see it.

• Like 1