Blankments

Monday Numbers - FRZ 1.7M WOWS 1.4M DOS 1.3M PA 1.1M AH 1.0M

Its rated 16 here as well. Boom!

In order to get a 15 here, they cut 45 minutes of TWOWS!

I'm just gonna wait to see it online now, because I don't want to see an incomplete film.

Edited by TMP

I think Numbers would appreciate that version.  :P

Ha ha. Forgive me for being the only person not giving it a handjob.

And besides, it's not the content, it's the immense amount of padding in the middle I found repetitious and ego-stroking rather than of significant thematic or characterization value.

Edited by 4815162342

Wolf of Wall Street gets M16 (16 years old people or older can see it alone) over here. Europe strikes again.

Its rated 16 here as well. Boom!

Sorry guys I don't really see anything groundbreaking here. The standards for the rating you described are pretty much exactly the same as the R rating. Only difference being yours is 16+ rather than 17+.

Now if it were 12+ or something completely uncensored, we'd be talking.

• Like 1

Sorry guys I don't really see anything groundbreaking here. The standards for the rating you described are pretty much exactly the same as the R rating. Only difference being yours is 16+ rather than 17+.

In France it's 12+. 

We have M18 here. Wolf could have been that.