Blankments

Monday Numbers - FRZ 1.7M WOWS 1.4M DOS 1.3M PA 1.1M AH 1.0M

Are schools off in the US because of the bad weather? Kids still going to watch Frozen if so surely?

Yeah a lot of schools were out on Monday and the numbers showed it. Saturday to Monday drop was about 78.5%. Sunday to Monday alone should've been around there if it was a typical day. So it looks like it made up some of the money it lost from the Sunday estimate.

Yesterday at work, I saw a little girl, no more than 3 or 4, come to see Frozen with her parents. She was wearing a Princess Anna costume and had her hair in Anna's pigtails. It was the cutest thing ever, I swear.

Probably Tele in disguise.

• Like 7

Google search traffic for WoWS really has been keeping up very nicely... i guess that might have been an indication for very strong word of mouth. Its a pretty close battle between it and frozen (though i guess its more the trends that are interesting and not so much the absolute values... this kind of topic traffic statistics are still in beta and thus should be taken with a grain of salt).

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%2Fm%2F0kvhr5y%2C%20%2Fm%2F052nd_v%2C%20%2Fm%2F0kmyxvt%2C%20%2Fm%2F0ryt9m1%2C%20%2Fm%2F052pswp&geo=US&date=today%203-m&cmpt=q

Posted Image

WoWS really will have some very strong legs :)

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 3