Blankments

Monday Numbers - FRZ 1.7M WOWS 1.4M DOS 1.3M PA 1.1M AH 1.0M

Same here, and while I respect Mary Poppins, the movie just doesn't do much for me. I would watch SMB again over Mary Poppins any day

But Julie Andrews! She was phenomenal IMO :wub:

But Julie Andrews! She was phenomenal IMO :wub:

She was and I know it's an very well crafted movie, but let's just say I'm with the real PL Travers on those dancing penguins. (That's the big thing I didn't like about SMB, it wasn't honest about Travers thoughts on the movie after she saw if, she hated it.
  • Like 2

Yesterday at work, I saw a little girl, no more than 3 or 4, come to see Frozen with her parents. She was wearing a Princess Anna costume and had her hair in Anna's pigtails. It was the cutest thing ever, I swear.

I've seen the same but with Elsa.

I just watched Gravity at home and I'am so happy to announce it was just as good as it was in the cinema! (Yes its not out on dvd yet I downloaded it, but i'am defs buying it on blu-ray).

I will probably go over to my mates house who has a 80 inch TV and great surround sound and watch it again, today.

• Like 1

Ugh. I kind of hated August Osage, even though I can acknowledge there's some greatness in it. For almost a week Wolfie has been gaining on Hustle's dailies. It'll never fully catch up but I definitely feel like there was a dip in its run after Christmas Day but a rise after New Year's. Maybe it was just initially frontloaded but it felt as if WOM was mixed at first but good word eventually took over.

• Like 1

Ugh. I kind of hated August Osage, even though I can acknowledge there's some greatness in it.For almost a week Wolfie has been gaining on Hustle's dailies. It'll never fully catch up but I definitely feel like there was a dip in its run after Christmas Day but a rise after New Year's. Maybe it was just initially frontloaded but it felt as if WOM was mixed at first but good word eventually took over.

My theory on Wolf is there was mixed/bad WOM from the older auds who saw it around Christmas, and then the younger auds caught on and that's why it's doing better now. 

• Like 2

I know I'm not the one to talk (watching Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland tonight ^_^ ), but I don't get why any young male would sit through August: Orange Country. The movie looks and sounds soo boring. Even the title is boring. To each his own, I suppose.

• Like 1

I know I'm not the one to talk (watching Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland tonight ^_^ ), but I don't get why any young male would sit through August: Orange Country. The movie looks and sounds soo boring. Even the title is boring. To each his own, I suppose.

Don't know why anyone would want to watch a movie with a title like that.