Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

I don't care, just saying that it's course is already set.  No point in analyzing if it goes up an extra 1% compared to AUJ.  It'll finish between 260-270.  Move along.

but why is it bothering you?  If people are talking about it why not just ignore them?

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

I don't care, just saying that it's course is already set.  No point in analyzing if it goes up an extra 1% compared to AUJ.  It'll finish between 260-270.  Move along.

Yeah, before it's release most people predicted 75-77m opening and 280m finish.

It opened by 3-4m less. Extrapolate that and you land between 260-270m.

It's been one of the most predictable runs.

But how, have you have played with our emotions, Oh Smaug, the stupendous

• Like 1

Algren analyzed Expendables until it ended is run (or he was banned, not sure what came first), and dailies were under 100k. So I don't see the problem with analyzing The Hobbit when it is doing way over 1M in dailies.

The shit I remember sometimes :lol::rofl:

• Like 1

Why does everyone release just the actuals, whereas WB release both the estimates and actuals on weekdays?

Do they want Hobbit to be no.1 for a short while ?  :ph34r:

Edited by a2knet

Today should be the day Catching Fire passes The Hunger Games.  

First series to gross more than 400m then improve with the sequel.  B)

And the records keep fallin' while Catching Fire keeps burnin'

Posted Image

Fixed ;)

And without 3D. Really impressive.

You didn't need to fix that. The 350 million mark is accurate, and it emphasizes how good Catching Fire's performance really is.

Also, CF might hold on to that record if Avatar 2 stays below Avatar and when TA2 stays below TA.

Also, CF might hold on to that record if Avatar 2 stays below Avatar and when TA2 stays below TA.

I'm sure, given enough time, another sequel will do the same. Mostly because 400 is the new 300, so inflation will start to apply.