Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

Yea and attendance is down from a decade ago due to pirating, Neflix, HD TVs and streaming.  Your stick-in-the-ass buzz killing aint gonna to work.  

You've made it pretty clear that you hated the series so obviously you're just trying to give a negative spin but the fact is, there's no other movie that grossed more than 350m and increased with the sequel.

What I think of THG has nothing to do with those facts, nice try though.

Yea and attendance is down from a decade ago due to pirating, Neflix, HD TVs and streaming.  Your stick-in-the-ass buzz killing aint gonna to work.  

That makes it even more impressive when movies go on long successful runs these days.

The DVD comes out 6-7 weeks and CF is still going to make over 10 million this week.

Edited by AndyLL

Tele finally leaked that Her screener I've been asking him for, I see...

And I will apparently be able to see Wolf. Since I wouldn't see it in theaters with my parents and I have no chance of going alone.

What I think of THG has nothing to do with those facts, nice try though.

Yea what facts?  You're saying we shouldn't celebrate this record that Catching Fire did break?  Last time I checked, FOTR didn't gross more than 350m.  

I don't know why you think you have the authority to tell people what's worth celebrating or not. 

Yea and attendance is down from a decade ago due to pirating, Neflix, HD TVs and streaming. Your stick-in-the-ass buzz killing aint gonna to work. You've made it pretty clear that you hated the series so obviously you're just trying to give a negative spin but the fact is, there's no other movie that grossed more than 350m and increased with the sequel.

You can throw out that crap about hd tv's, Netflix and streaming right out the katniss train. Anyone who waited 6-8 months to finally see a movie most likely had no intention whatsoever to watch it in theaters. That's not lost business because it was no business to begin with.
  • Like 6

You're a grown ass man, why couldn't you see it alone?

Because even thought I drive now, I only have license for a week, and my parents don't let me go alone to almost anywhere. Besides, they probably would say they also want to see the movie. 

Because even thought I drive now, I only have license for a week, and my parents don't let me go alone to almost anywhere. Besides, they probably would say they also want to see the movie. 

Tell them you going to watch Believe and they are free to come along. Then walk alone into WoWS, proudly.

Edited by a2knet

Yea what facts?  You're saying we shouldn't celebrate this record that Catching Fire did break?  Last time I checked, FOTR didn't gross more than 350m.  

I don't know why you think you have the authority to tell people what's worth celebrating or not. 

Now you're making shit up, I didn't say you can't celebrate THG sequel increasing.  What I said was it wasn't the first or the biggest franchise to have a sequel that increased.  Get it?

Edited by Ozymandias

I guess I was in the wrong mood but I tried to watch All Is Lost and all I saw was old man Robert Redford in a boat. I'll try again later. 

It is exactly what that movie is :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1