rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

I see that nobody has claimed the rights to the franchises I adapted (or were trying to adapt) in CAYOM 1.0 so I'll go ahead and re-claim Metal Slug and Ducktales.

(I AM planning on putting them to use if anyone's asking.)

I see that nobody has claimed the rights to the franchises I adapted (or were trying to adapt) in CAYOM 1.0 so I'll go ahead and re-claim Metal Slug and Ducktales.

(I AM planning on putting them to use if anyone's asking.)

I would love to see a DuckTales movie!

All right, I've updated the main list with everything since I went to Japan.

Also, I should just note, the DC properties Blank is giving up are going to be unavailable until 3 in-game years. Partially in case Blank changes his mind but mostly because it's a bit too soon to think about rebooting the DCCU. Obviously, DC properties that Blank doesn't have the rights to are still up for grabs (minus those like Supes and Bats who are getting confirmed real-life movies) , which is why I'm taking Suicide Squad, Green Arrow and Birds of Prey.

• Like 1

I'll go ahead and claim in conjunction with DuckTales the rights to everything related to the Donald Duck universe.

That includes the comics and Darkwing Duck.

Edited by C00k13

All right, I've updated the main list with everything since I went to Japan.

Also, I should just note, the DC properties Blank is giving up are going to be unavailable until 3 in-game years. Partially in case Blank changes his mind but mostly because it's a bit too soon to think about rebooting the DCCU. Obviously, DC properties that Blank doesn't have the rights to are still up for grabs (minus those like Supes and Bats who are getting confirmed real-life movies) , which is why I'm taking Suicide Squad, Green Arrow and Birds of Prey.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there bucko

I was hoping on handling the transfer of DCU rights myself. Mostly because I'm giving it up on a time-based effort. I was hoping it could be more like a studio transfer if anyone's interested, like Marvel jumping from Paramount to Disney. I'd assembled a very nice cast in the DCU, and I've already let some other people play around in it (CJohn with Wonder Woman to name a specific).

I'd much rather do a transfer of rights to (saying his name because he has expressed no interest in it already) Alpha, then someone rebooting an entire cinematic universe a few years down the line.

Or alternatively, splitting up the rights and letting other people do sequels to the movies without the megacrossovers. Reboots aren't necessary with this transfer IMO

(And with my meddling in this and James Bond in opinion, I think Rukaio is going to murder me for trying to undermine his job lol)

• Like 1

Fair enough. It's your rights to do with what you want. I was merely trying to nip the inevitable flood of requests in the bud since you hadn't specified anything like that yet.

Also, if I didn't have you murdered for the May actuals, I wouldn't have you murdered for something as minor as this. I do have an assassin standing by though, just so you know. I take my fictional film box office totals very seriously.

• Like 2

Fair enough. It's your rights to do with what you want. I was merely trying to nip the inevitable flood of requests in the bud since you hadn't specified anything like that yet.

Also, if I didn't have you murdered for the May actuals, I wouldn't have you murdered for something as minor as this. I do have an assassin standing by though, just so you know. I take my fictional film box office totals very seriously.

Yeah, I was just gonna wait until Green Lantern is done to handle it :)