Jack Nevada

2014 Academy Awards: The Official Thread (ALL NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST)

Cool to see Bale nominated just so we can see this again

Posted Image

And this

Posted Image

Some of this

Posted Image

Maybe even this

Posted Image

But it shouldn't have come at the expense of Tom Hanks or Joaquin Phoenix. Bale did a great job, but ultimately, I would have understood him getting left out in a 6th or 7th slot.

• Like 1

I didn't see it that way.  She played a caricature of every mob movie housewife that's out there.  I like Jlaw immensely and I think she was worthy of the win last year.  I just don't see it this year.

Well I saw it differently and thats how it is.  You and I can agree to disagree.  Some don't like her in AH and some do.  Some don't believe she earned the Oscar in SLP and some do. 

• Like 1

JLaw's best performance to date was her first. I think she was miscast in AH and didn't do any special in the role, but she's the golden girl right now and everyone loves her.

The Academy missed a great opportunity for a skit by not nominating Hanks and Redford.

Posted Image

Cool to see Bale nominated just so we can see this again

Posted Image

And this

Posted Image

Some of this

Posted Image

Maybe even this

Posted Image

But it shouldn't have come at the expense of Tom Hanks or Joaquin Phoenix. Bale did a great job, but ultimately, I would have understood him getting left out in a 6th or 7th slot.

He is probably not going. He didn't cared to show up and the Golden Globes. Shame, he is awesome.

Blanchett has it since ever. It was his year. Nobody is going to take it from her.

It s probaby the only locked oscar of the night.

She will sweep everywhere.

If AH wins, Sasha Crone will probably kill herself live on Twitter calling AMPAS racist pigs.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

It s probaby the only locked oscar of te night.

She will sweep everywhere.

If AH wins, Sasha Crone will probably kill herself live on Twitter calling AMPAS racist pigs.

Leto is also locked.