Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

69 members have voted

1. 1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

If you think someone has shit taste because you happen to have a different opinion of the film, then that says more about you than it does about them.   :dunce:

Movie. I still think it was one of the best of the year and should have been nominated for Best Picture.

Okay this is taking it a little to far, don't you think? And I know we have our disagreements, but I think that unlike many others, I respect your taste because you always sound so damn reasonable and you explain yourself very well. 

• Like 1

Okay this is taking it a little to far, don't you think? And I know we have our disagreements, but I think that unlike many others, I respect your taste because you always sound so damn reasonable and you explain yourself very well. 

It's a long ago joke.  I didn't know you then.  No I don't think it should have been nominated but I told people in 2009 that I had an insider in the academy who told me it would be nominated for best picture.  This actually pissed people off because they thought I was being serious.  :)

If you think someone has shit taste because you happen to have a different opinion of the film, then that says more about you than it does about them.   :dunce:

Yeah,that does not bother me at all,pretty comfortable saying you have shit taste for giving this movie 9/10,

Yeah,that does not bother me at all,pretty comfortable saying you have shit taste for giving this movie 9/10,

Suit yourself.  If you want to be an ass, and insult people, have fun here.

• Like 1

Suit yourself.  If you want to be an ass, and insult people, have fun here.

I won't call this fun,also don't why you are behaving so emotional.Before I take my leave,I would assume you are one of those people that gain some form of pleasure from  mind numbing films ,it  certainly explains your behavior  for liking such an atrocity. 

Edited by Azazel

lol.

And you must be one who is concerned what others think of your taste in film.  I don't worry about those things.  I like what I like.  I don't need someone's approval, especially from a tub like you.

Still makes a hell of a lot more sense than TDKR.  A kindergarten story about bunnies and rainbows probably has better writing than TDKR.

As opposed to 8 primes sacrificing their lives by using their bodies to hide an artifact instead of, oh, I don't know, killing the guy who's after it?

The epitome of brainless plot holes. 

P.S. Bay wishes he had the talent to make a film as good in as many aspects as TDKR.

As opposed to 8 primes sacrificing their lives by using their bodies to hide an artifact instead of, oh, I don't know, killing the guy who's after it?

The epitome of brainless plot holes. 

P.S. Bay wishes he had the talent to make a film as good in as many aspects as TDKR.

It must really bug you that Nolan loves Bay so much.

Movie. I still think it was one of the best of the year and should have been nominated for Best Picture.

I would've nominated it before THE BLIND SIDE.  :lol:

Nonetheless, one of the most agonizing experiences I've had in a theater: TF2, June 2009. 

It must really bug you that Nolan loves Bay so much.

Stanley Kubrick loves White Men Can't Jump. 

Edited by Gopher

It's a long ago joke.  I didn't know you then.  No I don't think it should have been nominated but I told people in 2009 that I had an insider in the academy who told me it would be nominated for best picture.  This actually pissed people off because they thought I was being serious.   :)

Were they being pissed off because they didn't think TF2 deserved a nom, or because they thought you insulted their intelligence?

• Like 1

I would've nominated it before THE BLIND SIDE.  :lol: Nonetheless, one of the most agonizing experiences I've had in a theater: TF2, June 2009. Stanley Kubrick loves White Men Can't Jump.

But WMCJ is a good film.I watched TF2 just recently and I actually fell asleep.

As opposed to 8 primes sacrificing their lives by using their bodies to hide an artifact instead of, oh, I don't know, killing the guy who's after it? The epitome of brainless plot holes. P.S. Bay wishes he had the talent to make a film as good in as many aspects as TDKR.

Didn't you hear? This made more than TDKR, and money is all Bay cares about so I think he's pretty damn happy. Also Nolan has stated many times how he has studied Bays work and is impressed by his direction of action so its funny to see one of Nolans fanboys trying to insult the guy who his very well respected by the guy you worship.It's hilarious how the 2nd sequel to this so-say terrible and disliked franchise managed to gross more than the epic conclusion to Nolans beloved Batman franchise. Bay must be doing something right ;)
  • Like 1

Didn't you hear? This made more than TDKR, and money is all Bay cares about so I think he's pretty damn happy. Also Nolan has stated many times how he has studied Bays work and is impressed by his direction of action so its funny to see one of Nolans fanboys trying to insult the guy who his very well respected by the guy you worship.It's hilarious how the 2nd sequel to this so-say terrible and disliked franchise managed to gross more than the epic conclusion to Nolans beloved Batman franchise. Bay must be doing something right ;)

Bay has mastered the art of appealing to the moronic masses