ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

Speaking of Frank, a movie called Frank just premiered at Sundance. It features Michael Fassbender.. wearing an oversized paper mache head through the whole movie.

Sounds like the kind of movie that will have some people waxing poetic about later on.

Not to be a braggart dick but I predicted 30+ for Lone Survivor and 40+ for Ride Along, so if anyone has Patriots/49ers this weekend, you're in luck! ;)

Seriously though, can people FINALLY stop underestimating movies appealing predominately to African-American audiences now? I can't wait till Think Like A Man 2 inexplicably gets predictions under 35 million, and everyone calls it a "shock" when it does 40+

• Like 4

It dropped a full 3M from your numbers. How is that even possible in single digits :lol: ? I understand it in 40M drops to 36M or something like that. Nights shows were shit, I assume.

The Nut Job will be forgotten in two weeks.

Wow.  That's simply horrible.  I guess Chris Pine and Kevin Costner are no Ben Affleck and Morgan Freeman.

Closer to Taylor Kitsch and Val Kilmer. Posted Image

Maybe those 2 will star in the next (straight to DVD) JR movie. :P

Edited by Incarnadine

Jack Ryan was marketed horribly. Wtf was Paramount doing?

They fucked up what should have been a fine reboot and a first movie in a new Jack Ryan franchise. Because they are dumb fucks.

Wolf: $2.02m

Wow, the difference in numbers between and Wolf and Hustle was miniscule during the week, now Hustle gets 10 noms and it has a way better Friday bump.  The Oscar bump is alive and well.

• Like 2