ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

But in all seriousness, I don't get the online hate for STID. It's a much weaker movie than ST'09, but I found it one of the more enjoyable summer movies. And the second best Trek movie in over 20 years, FWIW. :lol:

STID is still in my top 10 list of 2013  :ph34r:

Posted Image

It got to arguing the location of the brig of the Enterprise...  :unsure:

• Like 2

Also, for some strange reason, I reallyyyy wanna watch Great Gatsby again, and Wild Hogs is on CMT, do any of yall remember this thing?

I started a rewatch of it last week, but I was watching it on someone's phone and it died halfway through it. Shame, I was liking it more than I remembered

• Like 1

Kirk goes "pew pew" with phaser.Vader deflects with lightsaber.Vader uses Force Grip.It's Super Effective.Scenario resolved.

Kirk uses Magic Blood

Kirk is revived!

Vader uses Force Grip again

Kirk fainted.

• Like 2

So just got out of Wolf holy crap I can't decide who was better Leo or MattAs for Lupita winning - eh I didn't see much difference from her compared to the rest of the back ground cast although Fass and E were great.

E? Lupita was easily the highlight of 12 Years for me, followed by Fassy

I was never a huge fan of Legos, but I remember having my fun moments with it.

I really just want to see the movie because it looks hilarious. And there is also Batman.

• Like 1

I'm happy I still have some child inside me smh:P

I never played Lego or whatever as a child. So yeah, me having no interest in that movie has nothing to do with my retained childhood.

If only Leatherface had suddenly barged into the Osage house, grunting and screaming and waving that chainsaw around..... then we might've had a fun movie.

If any of you care, im seeing a strong number of sellouts for RA here in the SE. LS, NJ, and Frozen have had good amounts today as well. Nothing for JR or DD. RA is also trending on Twiitter and SAG is not, pretty positive tweets. Edited by Jandrew