Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

0.5 cm of snow can cripple whole country like Spain. :lol: I remember this year it was 1-2 mm of snow in Italy-Rome and everyone panic ! Studios missed opportunity to shot Day after tomorrow 2 :D :D

That's sad, but truth :wacko:. Some regions don't usually see snow and when it falls, it's seems apocalypse. We have cold temperatures (not like Russia, but -10 or lower are very usual). But snow upsets us.

That's sad, but truth :wacko:. Some regions don't usually see snow and when it falls, it's seems apocalypse. We have cold temperatures (not like Russia, but -10 or lower are very usual). But snow upsets us.

20cm snow in Anchorage - no problem20mm snow in Miami - big problem Edited by Rudolf

20cm snow in Anchorage - no problem20mm snow in Miami - big problem

That's the difference. The same than Europe. There are many climate differences between European countries / USA states in order to make an uniform analysis of wheather

It's fucking ridiculous. Especially the tube. It's absolutely HORRENDOUS when its hot, even more so during rush hour. Absolute nightmare.

I find the tube unbearable at all times, espescially if you're on one of the deeper lines. I went on the Jubilee line a couple of years ago and could barely breathe!

Yeah

How could no air conditioning at the subways, though considering the sub in london are a little too old?The temperature here in Shanghai stays at high 20s this May, so actually I find it a little cold in the tubes. Edited by firedeep

are the differently priced?I remember in Rio the "frios" were much more expensive to drive in

No. Probably half of all trains are air conditioned. It's just random chance which train you get. However, all long distance trains(to the central coast, blue mountains or Wollongong) are air conditioned. Except for the CBD most stations are above ground. City circle stations can get very hot in summer. Thankfully, I've never had to ride a non-air conditioned train in the western suburbs when it's 40°+ outside.