Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

Well, Nadal was injured. If Wawrinka does not win today, it would have been quite embarrasing for him.

Anyway, congrats to Wawrinka, he has been the best of the tournament.

lol, he's always injured when he loses.  :P  :lol:

I REALLY hope Nikki's wrong about Frozen, I thought it had a shot at 10M.

I don't think it really matters anymore.  Frozen could be pulled from theaters right now and it would still be one of the best and most surprising grosses of 2013.

• Like 5

GRAVITY took in an estimated $2.02M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $261.20M. #Gravity

CF, Frozen and Gravity will be the 3 highest holiday movies. No shot Hobbit passes Gravity.

Newsflash DC and Marvel, start making more female SH movies if they're good they'll make money.  

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

I know Her's gross won't be much more than maybe 25-30 mill, but it's bigger than I thought it would be.  It's a strange subject with little to no marketing.  So good to see the public responding to it.

• Like 3

Oh come on now, don't you want to see films succeed? 400M for Frozen would be awesome, how can you not get excited for that?

Posted Image

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You lot are almost as bad the JLaw obsessives, and at least twice as cheesy and precious.

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You lot are almost as bad the JLaw obsessives, and at least twice as cheesy and precious.

I'm sorry but that coming from a Blue is the Warmest Color fan is just..

Posted Image

Now go back to your 20 minute rubber vagina scene.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1