Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

Gonna post it here since the Sherlock thread I presume is full of spoilers: only Sherlock would make a comic relief episode that ends with an emotional punch to the gut :(

Oh it gets better next episode. Absolutely haunting. 

And i saw the Wawrinka discussion a few pages back. And I'm just gonna say that it's awful that Nadal got injured, he's one of my favourites so that sucks. But, honestly, there is absolutely zero doubt that Wawrinka deserved to win today. For the first set and a break, while Nadal was still fine, Wawrinka was absolutely demolishing him. Rafa seemed a little bit complacent in the first few games, imo and then Wawrinka's backhand......... Nothing I can say about that. I think that whether or not Rafa got injured, Wawrinka would've still won. Maybe they might've played to a 5th set, but imo the likely scenario would've been Wawrinka wins in 4. (Though with this tournament, who knows?)

Edited by riczhang