Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

Scorsese's never had a 300 million dollar grossing film WW.  His biggest is Shutter Island at 294 and The Departed at 289 mill.

Wolf should fly past 300 WW.  With 31 mill this weekend, it basically needs a 3X to get there.  

• Like 4

Scorsese's never had a 300 million dollar grossing film WW.  His biggest is Shutter Island at 294 and The Departed at 289 mill.

Wolf should fly past 300 WW.  With 31 mill this weekend, it basically needs a 3X to get there.  

It is doing insane amounts of cash OS. We are loving it  B)

• Like 1

Yeah it should hit the 300 WW mark with no problems.

And now a penalty shot!!

• Like 1

Commercial break. Damn!OMG The same TV channel is passing Unknown in a few hours :rofl: It is the day of the hot hilarious messes and nobody told me :lol:

Unknown is a really good movie actually. Neeson kicks ass as usual and the scenes seem mostly original and different.

Wolf is a beast internationally. It did another 31 mill this weekend. It'll pass 200 WW sometime during the week.DM2 did another 5 mill and it's total stands at 964 mill WW. http://www.rentrak.com/section/movies_and_tv_everywhere/top_entertainment_rankings.html

I had no idea DM2 was so close to a billion, I thought everyone's consensus was around 900m, good legs OS.
  • Like 1

Unknown is a really good movie actually. Neeson kicks ass as usual and the scenes seem mostly original and different.

I saw it in theaters. I had a fun time with it and Neeson doesn't disappoint, but the twist is a mess :lol:

If it does so, I believe it'll be Scorsese's highest grossing film worldwide.

Edit: Holy shit, I can't read. Just took a nap and realized how bad my comprehension was.

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 1

From bom:

Universal Pictures has now held the top two spots for two weekends in a row. According to the studio, that's the first time a distributor has accomplished this feat since Warner Bros. did so in February 1994 with On Deadly Ground and Ace Venture: Pet Detective. Universal is also the top studio so far this year with over $170 million.

Well deserved too. 

• Like 2

Cool. Glad Wolf is doing good WW.