Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

I mean if you go by calendar year it technically is.

Calendar year is an idiotic statement for box office. Films have releases that bridge the new year all the time.

I mean, does that mean Avatar wasn't the biggest movie of 2009? But it was the biggest movie of 2010? And Return of the King wasn't the biggest movie of either 2003 or 2004?

And Catching Fire isn't the biggest movie of 2013?

The best you can say is that DM2 is currently the biggest animated movie of 2013. In a few weeks it will no longer be.

Commercial break. Damn!

OMG The same TV channel is passing Unknown in a few hours :rofl: It is the day of the hot hilarious messes and nobody told me :lol:

Edited by CJohn

@ERCboxoffice: I, FRANKENSTEIN vitals: CinemaScore B, 62% male, 60% 25+, 60% 3D gross, $65M budget.@ERCboxoffice: I, FRANKENSTEIN got monster mashed this weekend as the $65M pic debuted with a lifeless $8.2M.

:wub: :wub: :wub:I'm so obsessed. I need to find my original 8m OW prediction for a victory gloat :wub:

Calendar year is an idiotic statement for box office. Films have releases that bridge the new year all the time. I mean, does that mean Avatar wasn't the biggest movie of 2009? But it was the biggest movie of 2010? And Return of the King wasn't the biggest movie of either 2003 or 2004? And Catching Fire isn't the biggest movie of 2013? The best you can say is that DM2 is currently the biggest animated movie of 2013. In a few weeks it will no longer be.

He asked a question, I was just answering...

@ERCboxoffice: I, FRANKENSTEIN vitals: CinemaScore B, 62% male, 60% 25+, 60% 3D gross, $65M budget.@ERCboxoffice: I, FRANKENSTEIN got monster mashed this weekend as the $65M pic debuted with a lifeless $8.2M.

Huzzah!Faith in humanity restored. 

Julianne Moore just said the most unfunny thing of all time and Stallone started to laugh for some reason. Meanwhile, Banderas is just sweating all over the place :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Anyone else watching the Devils/Rangers game?

I've watched all three so far.  The Big House was awesome and last nights was okay but it was cool to see so many celebs at the game.  Today's is really cool because there's lots of offense.

DAT Banderas/Stallone teamwork 

Posted Image

Assassins is cool but not Stallone's best imo.  But you can see the loyalty Sly has to people he's worked with before.  Banderas and Snipes are both in Ex. 3, so that's kind of cool.

• Like 2

Assassins is cool but not Stallone's best imo.  But you can see the loyalty Sly has to people he's worked with before.  Banderas and Snipes are both in Ex. 3, so that's kind of cool.

Stallone has some great action movies. I hope Banderas does his thing in Ex 3  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Someone just asked if I wanted to see I Frankenstein with them lol saying "they liked the trailer"

My friends asked me that when the trailer passed in front of 47 Ronin in late December. I said yes. Because why not :lol: ?

Wolf is a beast internationally.  It did another 31 mill this weekend. It'll pass 200 WW sometime during the week.

DM2 did another 5 mill and it's total stands at 964 mill WW.  

http://www.rentrak.com/section/movies_and_tv_everywhere/top_entertainment_rankings.html