Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

Saw WOWS today. Given my advanced age and small-town locale, I know I was supposed to be disgusted. It was very good. The profanity and nudity were just part of the story so... no issue there. Excellent job by Leonardo, especially getting in his car Down note would be that it was like Diet Goodfellas. Goodfellas is on my top two or three ever so that's not an insult.

• Like 1

Really? That sort of thing happened to me in the Grey a few years ago.

Yeah. It kinda caught me off guard as someone started asking for a doctor and then paramedics entered the theater for about 15 minutes. A very odd experience with mortality, especially interesting given how prevalent the theme is in Nebraska.

I was also the youngest person in the theater by seemingly 20 years.

My friends and I had our monthly movie night last night. I got my chance to choose the films, so went with a Lonely Sci-Fi theme, pairing Moon and WALL-E.

None of them had seen Moon before, so it was great to show them.

• Like 1

Yeah. It kinda caught me off guard as someone started asking for a doctor and then paramedics entered the theater for about 15 minutes. A very odd experience with mortality, especially interesting given how prevalent the theme is in Nebraska.

I was also the youngest person in the theater by seemingly 20 years.

That's so awful.