Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

• Founder / Operator

1st Update: Looking lower now, $3-4m. Multiple sources. Won't hit $10m with that.

---

Very early numbers from our sources. Will update if we hear anything else this evening.

$4.5m for IF

$5.5m for RA

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news/2014-01-24-north-america-i-frankenstein-posts-xxx-xxxx

Edited by ShawnMR

Shitty weekend is coming. Audiences finally learned not to see CGI turds.

Hopefully Ride Along will get over 20M for the weekend.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Screw I Shitenstein. Got Mud, MOS, The Heat, Millers, Spectacular Now, Butler, and Capn Phil on Redbox. Since the city is freezing its ass off, its a perfect time for a marathonnn with the gf and roomie and whoever idc. Also wanted Blue J and Fruitvale, but it was out, but I'm content with these.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 7

Screw I Shitenstein. Got Mud (Yes), MOS (No) , The Heat (Yes), Millers (No) , Spectacular Now (Yes), Butler (Yes), and Capn Phil (Fuck yes) on Redbox. Since the city is freezing its ass off, its a perfect time for a marathonnn with the gf and roomie and whoever idc. Also wanted Blue J, but it was out, but I'm content with these.

You did pretty good. You should definitely see Blue Jasmine.

Edited by Jack Nevada

You did pretty good. You should definitely see Blue Jasmine when you can.

I gotta give MOS another watch to really see how I feel. My gf wont even understand the credits so thatll be the popcorn movie, and I havent seen Millers, but its the #2 comedy of the year so i gotta check it out. Havent seen Mud, Butler, Heat, or SN either so those will interesting. And "fuck yes" to CP is right. Im surprised it its already on RB, but idc I'm stoked. My 3rd favorite movie from last year. Really wish Greengrass wouldve gotten a director nom. And yeah I'll check on BJ and Fruitvale when I return these. Is Before Midnight good? And is Lone Ranger, Wolverine, and Elysium popcorn fun or just complete shit? Edited by Jandrew