spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

Crazy. And I think its reasonable to expect that number to go up over the course of the week, given the long weekend?

There's definitely a chance of that. I could be completely wrong on what we have already booked. Once we get our new schedule approved tomorrow I have to call them all and get themorganized.
  • Like 1

That post made me go back and check out this scene. Still just as awesome 12 years on. Everything about it is just awesome, the buildup, the fake-out ending when you think 'They didn't just do that', the no-ball call, and the epic buildup to the final ball and the second fake-out ending. 

Man Lagaan was awesome

That shot from 0:05-0:11 is gorgeous.

Lagaan's barely aged, which is remarkable because even some of the best films from that early 2000s era either seem silly/OTT or out-dated.  AG/AK/AR and crew just struck it out of the park with this.

Gravity needs to be mentioned here. The expansion has been going extremely well. Despite losing almost 40% of the screens, it managed to drop onl 16.7% from last wknd, making over 1.68m. Now it stands at 266m DOM and it can beat Monsters University (268m) and even has a very good chance @ 270m. B)

Maybe more if it wins major wards at the Oscars.