Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: The Lego Movie - 31.5M | 3 Days to Kill - 12.3M | Pompeii - 10M

Man, Pompeii, what a fucking stinker that movie was. But I had fun! I went with a funny friend and we made a few good Mystery Science Theater comments through all the unintentional comedy, and looked at some cool enough special effects. A winning time. Really hard not to have fun at a movie if you really try.

Man, Pompeii, what a fucking stinker that movie was. But I had fun! I went with a funny friend and we made a few good Mystery Science Theater comments through all the unintentional comedy, and looked at some cool enough special effects. A winning time. Really hard not to have fun at a movie if you really try.

I will admit, Paul WS Anderson has a knack for making terrible movies that I can't help but watching and smirking at.Except for Event Horizon. That was almost good.

I will admit, Paul WS Anderson has a knack for making terrible movies that I can't help but watching and smirking at.Except for Event Horizon. That was almost good.

Event Horizon is terrible. I don't like any of WS Anderson's films (except The Three Musketeers which is so campy I can't help but have fun with it) and it was easily the worst of his that I've seen.

• Like 1

Event Horizon is terrible. I don't like any of WS Anderson's films (except The Three Musketeers which is so campy I can't help but have fun with it) and it was easily the worst of his that I've seen.

It's not a GOOD movie...but damn I love the set design, and I'm a sucker for space movies.And the acting isn't nearly as stupid as most of his films.Worst of his though? Psh. Watch Soldier. From the writer of Blade Runner, set in the same universe. Seriously, fuck you Paul WS Anderson! Edited by kowhite

That soundtrack is awesome. 14 year old kowhite loved that shit.

Everybody loved it. Everytime I see the New Line Cinema logo I just want to yell out 'MORTAL KOMBAT.' Not appropriate during the Return of the King though.

It's not a GOOD movie...but damn I love the set design, and I'm a sucker for space movies.And the acting isn't nearly as stupid as most of his films.Worst of his though? Psh. Watch Soldier. From the writer of Blade Runner, set in the same universe. Seriously, fuck you Paul WS Anderson!

The set design that looks almost exactly like Alien except cheaper?

Edited by Ozymandias

It's not a GOOD movie...but damn I love the set design, and I'm a sucker for space movies.And the acting isn't nearly as stupid as most of his films.Worst of his though? Psh. Watch Soldier. From the writer of Blade Runner, set in the same universe. Seriously, fuck you Paul WS Anderson!

Seriously? The set design? That's the absolute worst thing about it. On first look at the super space drive room, I said "Of course it's fucking evil!" and then spent the rest of my movie bored out of my mind because there was absolutely no surprise from that point on.

Everybody loved it. Everytime I see the New Line Cinema logo I just want to yell out 'MORTAL KOMBAT.' Not appropriate during the Return of the King though.

It's ALWAYS appropriate. Don't doubt your instincts...they were RIGHT.MORTAL KOMBAT! Duh duh duh duh duh DUUUH duh...duh duh duh duh duh DUUUH duh duh duh duh duh DUUUH MORTAL KOMBAT!You hummed it with me...don't lie.
  • Like 1