Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: The Lego Movie - 31.5M | 3 Days to Kill - 12.3M | Pompeii - 10M

P.W. Anderson's aren't even financed by Hollywood for the most part, which is what most people forget.

Their made by the German company Constantin Films.

So,no.

Isn't (or wasn't) that Uwe Boll? Or does Anderson do it too? 

All this talk of Space Jam reminds me of something earlier this week

One of my speech coaches was giving our team a talk about how there is "no I in team." But then the senior coach brought up that Michael Jordan once said "there is an I in win." When he got no response, he asked if people our age still knew who Michael Jordan was. A bunch of people were just nodding their heads or saying yeah, but my response was (as a joke) "Yeah, he was that guy in Space Jam!" :P

• Like 4

You mean Hans Zimmer ripped off himself? :)

Not as bad as James Horner did for that Bobby Jones movie a few years back. The film basically just recycled his entire Braveheart score. Which I guess is okay since he composed both but that doesn't really excuse him for being lazy  :P

• Founder / Operator

You mean Hans Zimmer ripped off himself? :)

More like Hans Zimmer's protege, Klaus Badelt, helped Hans Zimmer rip himself off. :P

But I'm not knocking it... I love both scores, and frankly, Pirates' theme is more refined to me.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

More like Hans Zimmer's protege, Klaus Badelt, helped Hans Zimmer rip himself off. :P

But I'm not knocking it... I love both scores, and frankly, Pirates' theme is more refined to me.

I do like the Pirates score, it's just incredibly weird to go back and watch Gladiator and hear that same theme.  

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

... after thinking about it, the LEGO Movie might be bad luck for me. First time I planned to see it, I got dead last place in speech; today with the rewatch, I got second-to-last place (and I've gotten third before, so it's not like I just suck :P )