Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: The Lego Movie - 31.5M | 3 Days to Kill - 12.3M | Pompeii - 10M

• Founder / Operator

I do like the Pirates score, it's just incredibly weird to go back and watch Gladiator and hear that same theme.  

Same here. Thankfully, Gladiator is fantastic film all around.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 3

Same here. Thankfully, Gladiator is fantastic film all around.

I'm usually pretty picky with my historical epics and usually get really mad when they butcher the history (being a history buff), yet for some reason I still really like Gladiator (despite it's gaping historical inaccuracies).

• Like 1

... after thinking about it, the LEGO Movie might be bad luck for me. First time I planned to see it, I got dead last place in speech; today with the rewatch, I got second-to-last place (and I've gotten third before, so it's not like I just suck :P )

Watch it n-1 times where n is the number of students in your class. You will finish first.
  • Like 2

Oh, and posting it here because I still have a huge backlog: got a part in a musical for the first time! Playing the Mayor of Whoville in our school's production of Seussical. Jeffrey Tambor and Steve Carell shall eat my dust  ;)

• Like 8

• Founder / Operator

Oh, and posting it here because I still have a huge backlog: got a part in a musical for the first time! Playing the Mayor of Whoville in our school's production of Seussical. Jeffrey Tambor and Steve Carell shall eat my dust  ;)

Congratulations, Blankments!

• Like 1

Great job!

I remember playing that part before, it's definitely a fun show, but I remember by the time it was over I wanted that freaking Who song to burn in hell it was so annoying (And that's the theme the Mayor sings everything on).

Edited by The Panda

Scott Pilgrim Story Time: I been having back problems for the past week. I finally went to the Doctors and got it fixed this morning. Back has felt better and I was here sitting in my house and we that a Bat got in the house. Well I fell out of my chair and ran my ass out of the room, the good news is that we believe the bat has left the house. Bad news is that we don't know how the bat got in the house and my back is back to hurting. 

Morale of the Story: Bats suck

Edited by Scott Pilgrim vs The Forum

Scott Pilgrim Story Time: I been having back problems for the past week. I finally went to the Doctors and got it fixed this morning. Back has felt better and I was here sitting in my house and we that a Bat got in the house. Well I fell out of my chair and ran my ass out of the room, the good news is that we believe the bat has left the house. Bad news is that we don't know how the bat got in the house and my back is back to hurting. 

Morale of the Story: Bats suck

You must conquer your fear

Posted Image

• Like 1

Great job!

I remember playing that part before, it's definitely a fun show, but I remember by the time it was over I wanted that freaking Who song to burn in hell it was so annoying (And that's the theme the Mayor sings everything on).

Well, I don't start for another few weeks but yeah, I'm sure getting the songs stuck in my head will be annoying (I can't watch Beauty and the Beast ever again after last year in chorus...)

Congrats on getting the part.  :)