Impact

Best Director-2014 Predictions!

on another website i was talking about my stupid early oscar predictions for 2014 and i said that big eyes was gonna win "the big five" so yeah, i hope it doesn't suck and make me look stupid. :lol:

If there's one thing I know about next year's Oscars, it's that Waltz isn't gonna win his third Oscar in five years.

• Like 1

I think this could be Nolan's year...

[*]Christopher Nolan (Interstellar)  [*]Tim Burton (Big Eyes) [*]David Fincher (Gone Girl) [*]Paul Thomas Anderson (Inherent Vice)  [*]Angelina Jolie (Unbroken) - if it's above 80% on RT, I'd give it the nom since they'll want a female nominee again 

• Like 1

As a note-don't expect a picture/director split again, as last year was the first time in 61 years there was a back to back P/D split.

Now I know this wont happen-but imagine how ironic that be if Affleck wins director for a film not nominated for best picture. :lol:(Which has only happened once-the 2nd Oscars with The Divine Lady. Though technically it did happen during the 1st year as there was an award for comic director)