JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

42 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I forgot they had that graph of the day. It seems to suggest midnights were over $1.5m. If that is correct and it only made another $3m for the rest of the day then my calculations might be off. 

https://numero.co/reports/2016/12/16/rogue-one-flies-first-up

That is interesting. But does it include presales. Otherwise some of the spurts seem odd.

7 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

That is interesting. But does it include presales. Otherwise some of the spurts seem odd.

That website started showing that graph in the last 6 months. Rth implied it was the hourly totals throughout the day and he suspected they weren't really allowed to publish that much detail. 

I've never seen it anywhere else apart from the actual system the studios see. 

The 2 jumps do match just after lunch and just after work finishes. Theatres would cluster start times then. 

I doubt it includes presales for subsequent days. It probably logs a gross for each session once it starts. 

Edited by DeeCee

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

That website started showing that graph in the last 6 months. Rth implied it was the hourly totals throughout the day and he suspected they weren't really allowed to publish that much detail. 

I've never seen it anywhere else apart from the actual system the studios see. 

The 2 jumps do match just after lunch and just after work finishes. Theatres would cluster start times then. 

I doubt it includes presales for subsequent days. It probably logs a gross for each session once it starts. 

still getting away with it lol, there is some presale data depends on circuit/location 

midnights closer 1.3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

still getting away with it lol, there is some presale data depends on circuit/location 

midnights closer 1.3

Thanks. So that makes the Thursday day gross $3.45.  I'd say the low for the weekend is 4.75+3.5+4+3.5=$15.75m

• Like 2