Films

Biggest selling films of all time bracket- LOTR 1 wins

I'm astounded that The Avengers is even a consideration against FotR, though. Seriously, way back at the beginning, I expected FotR to take it the entire way.

Yeah that surprises me too but I still believe that FotR is a near-lock to win both this round and the next regardless of what happens in the other match-up.

Edited by Kingslayer

The Avengers vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Frozen vs. The Dark Knight

How the hell is Avengers getting so much love? It was pretty formulaic and boring upon re-watch IMO.

Formulaic? Yes, but it made the formula work.  Plus, when it comes to LotR, I'm a book purist.  Even the best possible adaptation (which these movies may well have been) is lacking in comparison.

I think the Frozenites have become the most rabid loonies on the forum, at the moment.

I'm not even that big of a frozen fan. I just think the dark knight is incredibly overrated.

Edited by The Winter Soldier

The frozen love on this forum isn't as bad as some of the crazy arguments I've seen many here indulging in over comic book films. The frozen threads are one of the cleanest on this forum and thats a fact.

• Like 2