Donald

Thursday boxoffice;#300 2 opens to 3.3mill in late shows

I'm assuming you and Mojoguy haven't actually seen Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

Correct, but looking at this guy's career...including both Stuart Little films and some Jackie Chan action fantasy....well Rob Minkoff's certainly had an eclectic career. I meant nothing bad about the film, it's just funny because the film looks so different.

And frankly...I'm somewhat interested in seeing it.  :ph34r:

Edited by Spaghetti

Correct, but looking at this guy's career...including both Stuart Little films and some Jackie Chan action fantasy....well Rob Minkoff's certainly had an eclectic career. I meant nothing bad about the film, it's just funny because the film looks so different.

And frankly...I'm somewhat interested in seeing it.  :ph34r:

Well that's what tends to happen when an animation director does live action. They do very strange and unusual things.

I'm a little interested in seeing Mr. Peabody and Sherman myself. Doesn't look bad.

• Like 1

Considering their profile pics are from Frozen, I would not be surprised.

I LOVE How to Train Your Dragon and like the Madagascar films. I'm not really impressed by the rest of what DWA has done. :sadno:

Edited by Mojoguy

I LOVE How to Train Your Dragon and like the Madagascar films. I'm not really impressed by the rest of what DWA has done. :sadno:

Dreamworks is pretty hit and miss, I like about 50% of their movies in varying degrees.

HTTYD

The Croods

Shrek 1 and 2

Megamind

Puss In Boots

Well that's what tends to happen when an animation director does live action. They do very strange and unusual things.

I'm a little interested in seeing Mr. Peabody and Sherman myself. Doesn't look bad.

yes it does not look bad... and to those that think it looks cheap... i think the overall design is pretty cartoony, but the animation is top notch. The art design isnt bad as well... though choosing this very cartoony look might not really attract too much attention from the general audience which could be a problem... i certainly dont wish for this to fail terribly since that would mean that animation studios will further shy away from relatively expensive productions.

i kind of like the prince of egypt as well since it is visually really impressive :)

Edited by chuck0

Fuck them.

My childhood was all Pokemon, Teen Titans, and Yugioh.

Those were my childhood too.

Pokemon especially, maybe even more than Disney.

DBZ was also part of my childhood.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

I just saw The Croods last week and found that to be very charming in a weird "caveman-like" way.

• Like 1