Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

18 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Only the loonies like Bauer agree with him.  When you have a hot new phone and not use to predict text and lollipop is.  Your text will be strange silly paddyone.  The folks who have intellilect get what this kryptonian is trying to say.  ?

imagegif

Love it jpw 1.7b 's vs fa's 1.6 to 1.9b potential.  Jan domestic lineup. I'm told the force is experiencing drops offs in sk and other areas and if china is a flop or other areas flameout.  Dinosaurs win.  Tell me Jedi's do you feel nervous.    Go go jpworld. Doesn't matter if you get the domestic win but lose the final act of war. 

Edited by Kalel009Shel

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol anh had over 10 re-releases.  Hope you don't try for a debate class with such logic baumerfett

Just take its initial run adjusted, it still crushes AVATAR. The later re-releases are just icing on the cake. (I'll ignore the number you claim, as it was re-released six times and one of those was basically an extended release, as the original release was still in theaters).*

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-star-wars-saga-us-release-and-re-release-history

• Like 1

Just now, Kalel009Shel said:

Love it jpw 1.7b 's fa's 1.6 to 1.9b potential.  Jan domestic lineup. I'm told the force is experiencing drops offs in sk and other areas and if china is a flop or other areas glamour.  Dinosaurs win.  Tell me Jedi's do you feel nervous.    Go go jpworld

JURASSIC WORLD didn't gross $1.7 billion. It grossed $1.67 billion. Once again, you cavalierly throw numbers around to favor the movies you want.

For SW to gross $1.6 billion it would essentially have to stop making money overseas today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Baumer Fett said:

As I said once before, saying TFA won't out gross JW is like saying Tom Brady will never throw for another yard....EVER AGAIN.

Don't jinx it man, Pats gearing up for another Super Bowl run soon! lol

How about, saying TFA won't outgross JW is like saying Kal's shrink won't be billing him for another hour...EVER AGAIN.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Just take its initial run adjusted, it still crushes AVATAR. The later re-releases are just icing on the cake. (I'll ignore the number you claim, as it was re-released six times and one of those was basically an extended release, as the original release was still in theaters).*

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-star-wars-saga-us-release-and-re-release-history

Lol can't crush avatar if it was rereleased multiple times silly goose and didn't face internet pirating online on the black market.  You'll have to come up with a better argument.  Another reason fanboys of  sws lose those nerd battles.  It's why titanic so run is so superior to everything including Avatar.  Titan faced competition,  pirating age on blk market and online.  And still made a 30x multi and 1billion plus os television in a market arguably over  700% smaller abroad in some areas.  As is a huge franchise but it's out of it so league when compared to titanic and avatar. If sws had faced pirating of today it would be a dead on arrival. 

Guys, real talk though, this has to be some sort of condition right?  I mean its been like 10+ years now (was he part of the pre-BOM community, I wanna say from some SH forums?) and, well, that's a damn long time to just keep up a shtick.  I know that he's had contact with members outside of the forums before, but has anyone ever met him?  Is he quite alright?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol can't crush avatar if it was rereleased multiple times silly goose and didn't face internet pirating online on the black market.  You'll have to come up with a better argument.  Another reason fanboys of  sws lose those nerd battles.  It's why titanic so run is so superior to everything including Avatar.  Titan faced competition,  pirating age on blk market and online.  And still made a 30x multi and 1billion plus os television in a market arguably over  700% smaller abroad in some areas.  As is a huge franchise but it's out of it so league when compared to titanic and avatar. If sws had faced pirating of today it would be a dead on arrival. 

What?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Titanic faced pirating?  Like, the kind that had parrots on their shoulder and drank Rum?  Because there was no internet back then Kal, not like there is today.  There was no internet piracy.  Do you even think about the things you say or does your brain not work properly?  You are a fucking troll, plain and simple.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

JURASSIC WORLD didn't gross $1.7 billion. It grossed $1.67 billion. Once again, you cavalierly throw numbers around to favor the movies you want.

For SW to gross $1.6 billion it would essentially have to stop making money overseas today.

Wrong just fall off in major territories my friend and China flops.  Highly unlikely I agree but not impossible tele.  They round off bo guy.  So jp did make 1.7b pretty much.  Just like avtr made 2.79b. But history books say 2.8b ww.   That's just how they float it.  If you want to be exact then go right ahead.  Bottomline jpw has a 20 percent chance or 10% chance to win the year.  Jan domestic through Feb holds and China is a big key factor.  You know who im routing for.  ?

Edited by Kalel009Shel

Just now, spizzer said:

Guys, real talk though, this has to be some sort of condition right?  I mean its been like 10+ years now (was he part of the pre-BOM community, I wanna say from some SH forums?) and, well, that's a damn long time to just keep up a shtick.  I know that he's had contact with members outside of the forums before, but has anyone ever met him?  Is he quite alright?

There are theories he's in a mental institution where he gets a couple of hours a day to use the computer and spends them all posting here and wokj about Cameron and Titanic and Avatar, etc. 

• Like 5