Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

You, of course, mean Toy Story and The Prequels trilogy, no? It`s proposterous to put Toy Story in the same sentence with SW OT. Now that`s trully overrated series, TS franchise.

I'm not crazy about Toy Story but I do consider it a strong trilogy. What would you put there instead?

Lets face it: nobody would know what the hell this was going to make a week out let alone a few years. Posting predictions at the moment is pointless. We have no idea what Cameron will be doing, what the strength of the the 3D market will be or what the strength of the overall market will be like. For all we know it might come out in 2018 or something ridiculous. This thread will just fill up with pointless nonsense for plenty of years to come.

Lets face it: nobody would know what the hell this was going to make a week out let alone a few years. Posting predictions at the moment is pointless. We have no idea what Cameron will be doing, what the strength of the the 3D market will be or what the strength of the overall market will be like. For all we know it might come out in 2018 or something ridiculous. This thread will just fill up with pointless nonsense for plenty of years to come.

You know predictions can change.

Why is the title of this thread changed to *Post early predictions*? Because we officially have no damn idea when this is gonna come out? :P

My bad, so we still aren't sure if it was making the 2014 date? I'll change it back.

This thread is filled up with plenty of yours already.

It's no worse than your shockingly gushing posts about anything Cameron related. ;) I haven't heard you say one bad thing about any of his films ever. Edited by Magic

It's no worse than your shockingly gushing posts about anything Cameron related. ;)I haven't heard you say one bad thing about any of his films ever.

I've praised many of his films and his strengths before, today even. You are just a fanboy who seems to be under the impression that he is some kind of God and that he can do absolutely no wrong whatsoever.

Only a naysayer would believe that you have to say sth bad to be objective. :rolleyes:

Every single person who has ever made a film has has strengths and weaknesses. Every single one. Nobody is immune. Some have more strengths than others and Cameron has generally been pretty good in a number of departments and has been very successful as a result. It doesn't make him a God. You can't even mention one weak point and yet I have conceded his strong films in the past, his vision and his extroardinary success in CGI and technical innovation before as well as his strong female characters. If anyone here is being less objective and filling this thread with unthinking nonsense it's you, not me.

Edited by Magic