Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Happy New Year My  Avatar and BO Office family......Wooohooo wishing everyone a blessed new year

filled with Abundance!!!

Also May Juggernaut 2016(Avatar 2) Break TA2 by at least 2billion gap  WW :)

Happy New Year to you too, Kal. :)

Happy New Year My  Avatar and BO Office family......Wooohooo wishing everyone a blessed new year

filled with Abundance!!!

Also May Juggernaut 2016(Avatar 2) Break TA2 by at least 2billion gap  WW :)

Lrr new zìsìt.

Happy New Year in Na'vi. The language can't translate 'new'. lol

• Like 1

Says the no count...lol. Fact is Ive been predicting tons of movies long before you even came to a significant forums.I predicted Avatars ultimate top end will top Titanic and hit 2.7Billion(Lol Avatar actuallymade my ultimate highend predict),, And its lowest would be around 1.6billion.Try again Jessie..I love when losers come on here with their garbage.Jessie(His logic TA2 will beat A2 because its a forgotten movie--I mean the logic of BKBand his banned friends is astounding--I bet Jessie is BKB all-they seem to follow each other with the same illogicalnonsense and spew lies and bs-lol)

Show me a quote where I've said TA2 will beat Avatar just to prove that you're not full of shit?

. The predict is the stuff of legend.. Most here said 400mil -700Mil..Thats Fact.

It's stuff of legend because you over predicted every film and insulted anyone who gave a logical reason why they disagreed and 99% of the time you were wrong but didn't apologise to the people you insulted. When Avatar made it big which granted you called right (though a broken clock is right twice a day) you were banned because of your behaviour lol. It was very ironic at the time. Don't make out you're known as some kind of box office prophet because it's really quite the opposite.

Same with me and Baumer, Neo, Ballman talking about Transformers would do 700mil long beforeit became popular to root for it. Arguments spanned hundreds of pages and me and the crew won that one as well.

If you remember correctly, I also predicted 300m for Transformers so what your point?

Jesse and BKB= easily forgotten fanboys.. Legends they are not.

Sooooo im a fanboy for predicting Avatar 2 to earn less than Avatar but more than Titanic? What does this make me a fanboy of exactly?

Like I said up your box office IQ...lol. No need to lie. I have way too much people that have seenbmy great predicts. Who do you have Jesse the clown lol??

Lol, you are special aren't you? :) Edited by Jessie

Show me a quote where I've said TA2 will beat Avatar just to prove that you're not full of shit?It's stuff of legend because you over predicted every film and insulted anyone who gave a logical reason why they disagreed and 99% of the time you were wrong but didn't apologise to the people you insulted. When Avatar made it big which granted you called right (though a broken clock is right twice a day) you were banned because of your behaviour lol. It was very ironic at the time. Don't make out you're known as some kind of box office prophet because it's really quite the opposite.If you remember correctly, I also predicted 300m for Transformers so what your point?Sooooo im a fanboy for predicting Avatar 2 to earn less than Avatar but more than Titanic? What does this make me a fanboy of exactly?Lol, you are special aren't you? :)

Certainly more special than you Jesse and thats what really burns you, that when you talk no one listens or believes your bs.

And when the Kal and others here talk its quite a different story..LMAO.. PS you predicted transformers hitting 300mil

jumping on Baumer, Ballman, Myself and Neo's coattails after speilberg and others came aboard doesnt really count.. LOL

If they are I can't wait!!!

If he can hit 60FPS with The Juggernaut sequel..Oh My Tarzan.. Our 3billion plus predicts might be deemed a bit low.

;) ..Lets hope they go all out and give us not only another Avatar special viewing day domestic and worldwide, but

break boundaries and push the envelope leaps and bounds above the ultimate movie experience that was

Avatar Imax 3D  versions... Its going to be glorius for JC and Avatar believers, not a good day for Marvel loonies

like BKB and his illogical Pinocchio stooge Jessee though..

Avatar 2 has surpassed Avengers 2 by  1.6billion and has no end in  sight... I cant wait to see that news

my friends. :sherlock:

• Like 1

This is going to look amazing in 60 fps if they are still planning to release it in that format.

Amen Extacy.....I have a feeling no one will be remembering Avengers, Hobbit or SW7 much after A2 drops.

Even if they can only manage 48fps...Avatar will be the most talked about sequel in history. Lord and can you imagine

if it surpasses Avatar on the scale of what T2 was to T1 in quality and technical advancement and awe factor....Damn!!

What happens is Kal will disappear for awhile completely shell shocked as to how something like this could possibly have happened to "Juggernaught 2016", then we'll hear of an overdose because of it and authorities will find Kal's lifeless body painted blue clutching an autographed copy of AVATAR signed by Cameron himself..

:lol:

For Kal's sake lets hope this doesn't fail to hit 1.5b. Nobody should go out like that.

• Like 1

What happens is Kal will disappear for awhile completely shell shocked as to how something like this could possibly have happened to "Juggernaught 2016", then we'll hear of an overdose because of it and authorities will find Kal's lifeless body painted blue clutching an autographed copy of AVATAR signed by Cameron himself..

If i remember correctly you are the one who disappeared for awhile (another bo-forum) completely shell shocked as how a movie about blue alien cat people have kicked your butt so hard, that after more than 4 years you are still butthurt, otherwise there is no explanation why you are still obsessed with this movie.

• Like 5

If i remember correctly you are the one who disappeared for awhile (another bo-forum) completely shell shocked as how a movie about blue alien cat people have kicked your butt so hard, that after more than 4 years you are still butthurt, otherwise there is no explanation why you are still obsessed with this movie.

It's hilarious to hear him rip on someone else for holding onto one successful BO prediction.

Certainly more special than you Jesse and thats what really burns you, that when you talk no one listens or believes your bs.And when the Kal and others here talk its quite a different story..LMAO.. PS you predicted transformers hitting 300miljumping on Baumer, Ballman, Myself and Neo's coattails after speilberg and others came aboard doesnt really count.. LOL

Yes you certainly are a special boy aren't you? And how do you know what I predicted, you don't even know who I was back on BOM lol. It's funny how you keep bringing up Transformers, what you're basically saying is you've only ever got 2 of your predictions right over the past 6 years LMAO. When most people get predictions right on this site, we don't brag for years after, we move on. Obviously it's so rare for you to get one right that you hold onto that little piece of victory for a countless amount of years. It's funny and sad at the same time.It's funny that this all started because I don't think Avatar 2 will increase, how can that offend you so much? Lol Edited by Jessie

Amen Extacy.....I have a feeling no one will be remembering Avengers, Hobbit or SW7 much after A2 drops.Even if they can only manage 48fps...Avatar will be the most talked about sequel in history. Lord and can you imagineif it surpasses Avatar on the scale of what T2 was to T1 in quality and technical advancement and awe factor....Damn!!

T2 had a much larger budget than T1 so its technical improvement was justified. I'm sure Avatar 2 will look better but it won't be what T2 was to T1.I'm sure you'll label me as a hater for bringing logic to your post though.

T2 had a much larger budget than T1 so its technical improvement was justified. I'm sure Avatar 2 will look better but it won't be what T2 was to T1.I'm sure you'll label me as a hater for bringing logic to your post though.

I love it when people use the words like "i´m sure..., it wont..., never ever..., flop...,  etc." when it comes to cameron.  :) 

• Like 2

Well the first thing to do would be to wake up

Yes, it would wake a lot of the people who actually think Avatar 2 is hitting 3b+

You can't duplicate breakouts with sequels, that is why the highest grossing movie of all time has never been a sequel.

Edited by The Panda

Yes, it would wake a lot of the people who actually think Avatar 2 is hitting 3b+

You can't duplicate breakouts with sequels, that is why the highest grossing movie of all time has never been a sequel.

No I expect about 1.75-2.0B but below 1.5B is also pretty unlikely

Edited by eXtacy