Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Think that is old.

Oh.. I was looking at the published date to the web.. Some of the stuff sounded new..  I never him confirm they are going to other planets before.  You have any other cool things on video thats recent.. Trying to find some juicy stuff :).

Only thing cool is its likely Trudy will be back, and Sigourney Weaver and  potentially Bill Paxton.

James Cameron gives video  Update on  Avatar 2: May 5th (Enjoy) Designing an entire Ecosystem and there will be other planets besides Pandora!!! WOW!!

I love how she predicted Avengers to be a blockbuster flop at the end of the video lol

I watched that video and I think she was being a little sarcastic about TA2 being a blockbuster flop.. I mean that has to be it otherwise, she's lost all credibility with that....

She was talking about the avengers not the TA2 but the first one, so yeah she already lost all her credibility... XD

As many problems as I have with Avatar, I'm still glad that an original movie was able to gross as much as it did. The dearth of ideas in Hollywood is pathetic, especially when Cameron has shown there is a hunger for original sci-fi movies. Before Avatar you have to go all the way back to 1998 and SPR as the last time a completely original movie won the yearly BO. In the 1980's you had six original movies win the yearly BO. In the 90's, there were five. In the 00's you had one and so far this decade a big fat zero. That's just depressing. I'd much rather Cameron devote himself to more original movies than three more Avatars.

As many problems as I have with Avatar, I'm still glad that an original movie was able to gross as much as it did. The dearth of ideas in Hollywood is pathetic, especially when Cameron has shown there is a hunger for original sci-fi movies. Before Avatar you have to go all the way back to 1998 and SPR as the last time a completely original movie won the yearly BO. In the 1980's you had six original movies win the yearly BO. In the 90's, there were five. In the 00's you had one and so far this decade a big fat zero. That's just depressing. I'd much rather Cameron devote himself to more original movies than three more Avatars.

frozen could, and I don't know about you, but id rather a shitty sequel win the year than that turd.

Edited by Jessie

I'm more of a Neytiri fan myself :)

Posted Image

That scene (the entire 3 - 4 minutes I mean) is I think what really crossed the uncanny valley. Anger, happiness and so on are much easier to do in CGI, but love is the most complex emotion and the fact they made such a full-CGI scene in such a precision of exactly how this characters should act is quite amazing.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 5