Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

This is really petty, guys. Ethan's just attacking Neo for no reason, and Neo's pestering BKB even though he thinks BKB is trolling.

I only attack Neo when he attacks others first, but I don't see why that's relevant. I haven't even seen Neo online for a few weeks.

On topic, I don't really it's worth making Avatar 2 at this point. By 2017, a lot of people will have forgotten about Avatar. It's special effects may have been spectacular at the time, they don't hold up as well now.

There was much more to the the film than just special effects. For starters it has a really wide appeal and it was a story that was well liked. I think plenty of people will be happy to return to the world of Pandora.

• Like 1

If it out grosses the first one I will definetly be shocked ( in a positive way)

shouldnt be as james gets 7 -20x multipliers. Even an average Cameron multi ethan means 800+m dom is in the cards gd buddy. Very exciting news, theres never been a sequel with this kind of potential. Wow. Keep ford on your prayers my warrior. Hopefully hes ok.

There was much more to the the film than just special effects. For starters it has a really wide appeal and it was a story that was well liked. I think plenty of people will be happy to return to the world of Pandora.

alpha must be a hater. Lol if his fanbase didnt leave him from titan to juggernaut part 1. They arent going anywhere period. Amen ethan

On topic, I don't really it's worth making Avatar 2 at this point. By 2017, a lot of people will have forgotten about Avatar. It's special effects may have been spectacular at the time, they don't hold up as well now.

The same way they forgot about T2, right?

Edited by Neo

You're assuming the only justification for doing any kind of sequel is so it can ride off the coattails of the original, not because it has an interesting story of its own.

• Like 3

This is Avatar we are taking about here, it's not going to be forgotten any time soon, if ever.

• Like 1