Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

7 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

You don't know that.. No one knows that and for a movie selling as fast as it is, I wouldn't put it past it to pull it off...

unless SW7 is a movie you can go into without seeing the others, it's not beating Avatar WW. Avatar was a single movie, a fresh slate, and anyone could go into it not knowing jack. If SW7 is one of them movies where you have to see the others to understand it, it's not gonna beat Avatar.

It took James Cameron  to beat  James Cameron blind buddy.  It's highly likely it will be jct again that beats himself with avtr 2. The force doesnr't have the fans os to match James Cameron  mega epic might guy.  Facts.  It may not have the night domestically either.  This is haha Abraham's.  Great director but he's no can or speilberg

Edited by Kalel009Shel
Update
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

The Old Cast of STAR WARS is going to more than pull this off.. This is what the fans wanted to see in 1999 and sadly, didn't get it and EPISODE 1 back then was expected to beat TITANIC and didn't and why?? Cause the Prequels were a bunch of Scooby Doo fuckery compared to what we're going to get..

Originally cast has power bud,  but bigger than James Cameron epics.  Hmmmm.   I wouldn't bet on that ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

giphy.gifanigif_enhanced-8713-1411401983-1.gif

LMAO!! Age of Ultron will dethrone The Avengers as well as Titanic and Avatar...it will happen and you know it! This film is going to obliterate every record in existence and nobody can deny it" 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cochofles

Just now, Cochofles said:

LMAO!! Age of Ultron will dethrone The Avengers as well as Titanic and Avatar...it will happen and ypu know it! This film is going to obliterate every record in existence and nobody can deny it" 

Well that was a little uncalled for 

Just now, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I don't even know WTF this is supposed to insinuate??? Are you saying this doesn't come out in 3 Days or what???

The rolling eyes gif was supposed to insinuate that I think you're acting delusional.

The hurry up gif meant that I was waiting for those 3 days to pass by so you can see the difference between a reality and fantasy. 

SW7 is going to be a very huge movie, but it just wont be enough to beat Avatar. 

11 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

It took James Cameron  to beat  James Cameron blind buddy. The force doesnr't have the fans os to match James Cameron  mega epic might guy.  Facts.  It may not have the night domestically either.  This is haha Abraham's.  Great director but he's no can or speilberg

The Force couldn't beat Cameron back in 1999, when everyone assured us it would, and it won't do it now. Duh. Marvel couldn't beat Cameron in 2012 or in 2015. And JJ Abrams certianly won't either. Let them dream all they want...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Originally cast has power bud,  but bigger than James Cameron epics.  Hmmmm.   I wouldn't bet on that ?

Original Star Wars has sold more tickets than of Cameron films. I am saying the FTA will beat Avatar but Star Wars tictet sales is something Cameron can't dreaming of passing. 

7 hours ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

Original Star Wars has sold more tickets than of Cameron films. I am saying the FTA will beat Avatar but Star Wars tictet sales is something Cameron can't dreaming of passing. 

Worldwide? No both Titanic and Avatar adjust higher than the original Star Wars (after many re-release), and Titanic is arguably the biggest cinematic event in human history a worldwide scale ever.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Cochofles said:

The Force couldn't beat Cameron back in 1999, when everyone assured us it would, and it won't do it now. Duh. Marvel couldn't beat Cameron in 2012 or in 2015. And JJ Abrams certianly won't either. Let them dream all they want...

domestically, Avatar is going down

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCsoft said:

Worldwide? No both Titanic and Avatar adjust higher than the original Star Wars (after many re-release), and Titanic is arguably the biggest cinematic event in human history a worldwide scale ever.

Not even arguably, it simply is.

• Like 2

Coco book stay the avatar path. 

Lol bkb,  pandorians haven't adjourned yet my friend.  Remind your have to be great to hold that domestic crown.  Avatar did it in a much smaller market so Avatar still the Victor from no matter what lol.  But don't bet on the domestic or ww falling.  Let's do this baby.  CO. James Cameron stays in all time first domestic and worldwide till Avatar 2.  This I command!?

https://youtu.be/V--3JqeoQvA

Edited by Kalel009Shel
Update

On 12/14/2015, 7:39:42, Cochofles said:

LMAO!! Age of Ultron will dethrone The Avengers as well as Titanic and Avatar...it will happen and you know it! This film is going to obliterate every record in existence and nobody can deny it" 

Lol coco bkb friend does get looney with marvel.  But let's face it Was has never gotten 80- 90yr olds along with everyone else to show up back to back and weekend after weekend domestic and ww.  This is what James work has built as a fan following.  The force with the original cast is strong,  but reviews aren't on the level of jjs  star trek and even he has never done work to assure it can even beat Jurassic Park world much less Avatar  and titanic.  Not impossible, but my feeling is force awakens falls short as PM before it.  Force awakens fails to beat Avatar and titanic domestically and worldwide will be the headlines. 

Edited by Kalel009Shel

2 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

lol jk simmons j jonah jameson memes amused

It has almost 180 Reviews in at 95% FRESH with only 10 Rotten.. I'm sorry my friend, but AVATAR is pretty well done for and had it's moment and now, TFA will take over and do it in record time..

WW?Keep dreaming.

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

lol jk simmons j jonah jameson memes amused

It has almost 180 Reviews in at 95% FRESH with only 10 Rotten.. I'm sorry my friend, but AVATAR is pretty well done for and had it's moment and now, TFA will take over and do it in record time..

Lol HP7 got reviews even better didn't make Avatar numbers. Haha Abraham's made super 8. Enough said.   Avatar will show you why this is our land.   

https://youtu.be/QE71cNDqQqE