Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

5 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

DiCaprio film should have a 70 to 90 my own.. Potential for 100 m own.  Looks fantastic all.  Kill legs of sws it will.  Then some big alien scifi in Jan as well. Come on as fall off to 1.6b hee her.  It would be funny  with all the hype sws only ties with Titanic's original jaw dropping run of 1.8b ww or less

70-90m.... OW? Did I read that right? Or do you mean total?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol biuu it's that fanboy logic why your going to lose and avtr and titanic will stay numero you and number 2 of the world.  Avtr2 in 2017 takes the Dom crown back and destroys avtrs os run.  Decapio is going to punch a big hole in that domestic run in the sixth of jan. Deal with it.  Avtr 2 will face real competition and be respected more by film critic so as well.  Ain't no film awards coming for this abomination boys lol

Avatar 2 will need to beat a 95% on RT and the first one wars around 80%. 

Is there anyone that think sws is facing any kind of competition lol.  I mean look at what avatar took on.  Lol. Look at what titanic took on.  How easily people forget what a truly great run is. And if avtr had this lineup of faltering films including will smith and Alvin, we would have gotten over 200m more domestic.biggest film opens to 38m this weekend. Will to 11m. Jan let's see how the force handles some competition . Decapios film looking like a whopper.  I can see 80 plus m ow or better

The funny is, when AVATAR was passing TDK and TITANIC, people claimed it didn't have any competition.

When TITANIC was making its run, people complained it was only because it didn't have any competition. 

So now that you're complaining that SW has no competition, you're doing the exact same thing. 

43 minutes ago, 75live said:

man this thread...just...ugh...

This is how I feel about this thread right now

15afea01c456f2730ac033504404180c.jpg

This is what happens when the fucking "My Film is Better Than Yours!!! NO! Mine is!!!!" crap takes over any thread. First, it was DC versus Marvel, and since TFA started breaking records, it's TFA v Avatar. Ugh. ENough!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Is there anyone that think sws is facing any kind of competition lol.  I mean look at what avatar took on.  Lol. Look at what titanic took on.  How easily people forget what a truly great run is. And if avtr had this lineup of faltering films including will smith and Alvin, we would have gotten over 200m more domestic.biggest film opens to 38m this weekend. Will to 11m. Jan let's see how the force handles some competition . Decapios film looking like a whopper.  I can see 80 plus m ow or better

I really want to see the revenant but no way is it making an 80m OW. I hope it can make a 15m OW. Kal what are you predicted for Star Wars 3rd weekend?

5 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

80m weekend when it goes wide. Got it. :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Define "punch a big hole". Do you think THE REVENANT opens at #1 when it goes wide, knocking SW down a notch?

When you use vague terms, you just give yourself wiggle room later. That's one of the reasons no one gives any credence to your predictions. 

No you hate when im right you mean.  And I think it could.  But likely it will be number 2. I got at least 20 people on here that give credence to my predictions.  And since I've beat yours on quite a few occasions,  you make no sense with that post tele.  Would be nice if it steals number one though.   

Hmm I like scoops chances for 75 to 80m. Nice Lil chance for 90 plus.  Does the revenant come out on Fri? 

57 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

There's no doubt about it.  Avtr one made billions in merchandising Damien.  With the expanded universe OMG on what the toys and   vgs will pull off

I don't expect it to be upper tier (things like Star Wars, Batman, Avengers, or Frozen) for tie-in sales,  but it could be solid. 

1 hour ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

I really want to see the revenant but no way is it making an 80m OW. I hope it can make a 15m OW. Kal what are you predicted for Star Wars 3rd weekend?

^tele. Smacked you around with Spiderman1. Alvin, Godzilla.  Though my ww was way off.  Hmm you and your transformer lowballing was epic.  Bauerfett,  bballman,  and maybe two others stood with us that transformers1 would indeed hit 300 plus mill dom and over 700m we.  Epic fail on you and that crazy Disney film long ranger.  You all thought would be huge.  Kal and others said flop

19 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Hide contents

Lando needs to be in VIII.. He could be Finn's Dad and both could go off with Chewy taking Han's place and they could go back to smuggling.. This shit writes itself..

No it's horrible. Read the books bkb.  More of what happened in fact with OT giants. If they go the book route  I'm done with sws