Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

19 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

All I know, is that Ironjimbo and JamesCameronScholar and Kal are either 1 in the same or members of his family he recruited to help him on his crusade in some desperate futile attempt in hoping his AVATAR sequel somehow, someway out grosses TFA and it's not happening folks... There's just no way that magically, 2 posters just happen to come along when TFA has begun it's dismantling of AVATAR and all associated with Kal.. No one else find that interesting???:rofl:

Lol someone should tell this avenger II disgrace avatar will still be champ of the world lol.  And will lose the domestic by a mere 100+m despite sws in far more theaters domestically and os.   Hardly a big spanking.  Posters dismantling me.  Lol 

Surely you jest.  They better have Einstein level iqs to do that.  I live to take down crazy fanboys.  And obviously many agree with me that force won't reign long as the domestic champ lol 

Kal is a bad

...shut your mouth ?

Edited by Kalel009Shel

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I've never seen a film as advertised in my life, I imagin they will have spent atleast 500mil in advertising WW.

Most of the advertising were partnerships with other companies which cost Disney nothing.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I've never seen a film as advertised in my life, I imagin they will have spent atleast 500mil in advertising WW.

The vast majority of the advertising $ have been spent by corporate partners using Star Wars tie-ins to advertise their products. Disney has spent very little for a film of its size. Other companies want a piece of SW-mania so they've been doing the heavy lifting.

Edited by Jayhawk the Hutt
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I just plotted a scaled graph of Avatar domestic against LOTR:TFOTR and Avengers, showing that Avatar curve is more similar to LOTR's curve than Avengers Curve. In turn proving that Avatar 2 will make more than the first like LOTR:Two Towers rather than AoU.

LLYZfCF.jpg

Try using Ted vs a big blockbuster and see what happened to Ted 2. 

18 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

You can believe whatever you like, Kal. 

Ask folks who track studio spending if anyone believes Disney didn't break the bank in os campaigning.  Saw the article I posted.  Disney won't talk about their marketing spending-lol.

No matter,  thank god this abomination will still lose to both avatar and titanic in the end in both total bo and prestigious awards and respect though.  Next sws without you know who drops like a stone.  I would have enjoyed fa more tele if they respected our sws legends more and trying to carbon copy my sws anh.  Grrr.. I did like the fact jj went back to OT creativity with puppetry and less Cgi though.  ?

11 minutes ago, Darth AndyLL said:

Most of the advertising were partnerships with other companies which cost Disney nothing.

That could be through  , but Disney as Jimbo said still had to coff up a huge chunk.  This is the most advertised film ever. No wonder Disney is keeping expense of the campaign on lock down.  Makes fa more successful than it really is.  Wondering if it will drop off as bad as aotc and rots as OT thing is almost gone now.  Can't use that OT card forever 

Just now, Kalel009Shel said:

Ask folks who track studio spending if anyone believes Disney didn't break the bank in os campaigning.  Saw the article I posted.  Disney won't talk about their marketing spending-lol.

No matter,  thank god this abomination will still lose to both avatar and titanic in the end in both total bo and prestigious awards and respect though.  Next sws without you know who drops like a stone.  I would have enjoyed fa more tele if they respected our sws legends more and trying to carbon copy my sws anh.  Grrr.. I did like the fact jj went back to OT creativity with puppetry and less Cgi though.  ?

JJ should definetely leave the technical stuff to the king.

c1cLNqW.jpg

37 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

All I know, is that Ironjimbo and JamesCameronScholar and Kal are either 1 in the same or members of his family he recruited to help him on his crusade in some desperate futile attempt in hoping his AVATAR sequel somehow, someway out grosses TFA and it's not happening folks... There's just no way that magically, 2 posters just happen to come along when TFA has begun it's dismantling of AVATAR and all associated with Kal.. No one else find that interesting???:rofl:

I'm astounded by the number of times a person can be wrong in so few words. Can you provide any evidence for what you supposedly 'know'? No, of course you can't.

Then again, if you could form evidence based arguments you wouldn't be in a thread defending TFA would you?

• Like 2

Just now, Kalel009Shel said:

I wonder what Pandora will look like in 4k resolution and Jesus. 120 fps and using the new glorious breakthrough stereo 3d and stereo 20 plus channel sound juggernaut 2 will give to the world. 

I can't wait, it will look realer than real life.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol Ted2 dajk buddy as you know didn't have James Cameron with limitless fox money at his disposal.  The results will never be the same.  Ted2 was another semi abomination lol. 

Oh no I'm definitely not saying it will act like Ted 2, I'm just saying that (especially this year has shown) a leggy predecessor doesn't gurantee a sequel's increase at the box office.

44 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

We've all assumed it's duplicate accounts. Weird, as their grammar is better than kal's. 

11 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

I wonder what Pandora will look like in 4k resolution and Jesus. 120 fps and using the new glorious breakthrough stereo 3d and stereo 20 plus channel sound juggernaut 2 will give to the world. 

Jim won't be using 120 fps Kal, 48fps is being used for action sequences and standard 24fps is being used for everything else.

Edited by JamesCameronScholar
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Grow up biuu.  When we say beat fa and ultron.  You got to be dense to think we mean domestically only. Force awakens and ultron will combine for maybe 3.1 to 3.2b or less.  Avatar 2 minimum is around 2.4b and highend which is likely will hit 3.5b to 4b ww.  Affectively it could double both your tentpoles.  That's one hell of ass stomping Jedi paddione. And you now it's likely the high end of this spectrum that's happening.  James Cameron is a god amongst mere mortal directors. 

Ok, so you mean Avatar 2 will beat AoU and TFA combined ww? 

And what is a paddione? Sounds like a brand name for a tampon.